Chapter 22 :>

It was now the end of the day and the players went home.

Hinata was now with Koro Sensei who decided to give him a visit.

"What's wrong Hinata?You seem to be in deep thought"Koro Sensei asked in concern.

"Oh it's nothing,its just that I'm worried about them watching our normal day to day classes...what if they'll be too scared to even face me?"Hinata said worried.

"What if they don't want anything to do with me?"

"Don't worry Hinata,I'm sure they will understand,don't hold back alright?"Koro Sensei said reassuring the boy.

"Besides,your doing the world a favor"He added grinning.

"Won't they be scared?" Hinata asked.

"Two roles, assassin and student,simple as that,there is no need to be scared unless you can't act as both"Koro Sensei said making Hinata smile.

"Guess your right,thanks sensei"Hinata thanked the teacher.

"Your welcome,get some sleep and don't hold back tomorrow as a ball boy,goodnight"Koro sensei said as he flew off while waving goodbye.

*Next day

Hinata overslept and only had a few minutes until the training starts so he gave up and decided to just parkour his way there.

He arrived there just in time when he opened the door he got hit in the face with a volleyball.

"Ah my bad,sorry"Goshiki said helping him up.

"Hehehehe no big deal"Hinata said accepting his hand and hoisting himself up.

"Ah there you are,we need another player to substitute for a while since Hyakuzawa sprained his ankle"The coach explained.

"Just pick a team and get settled in"Another coach informed him.

Hinata walked to the court only to see Kageyama glaring at him and giving him this aura that's saying "get over here and spike" the players noticed and back away.

The game consisted of the youth camp and the 1st years with Ushijima and Satori playing.

Hinata sweat drop and came to Kageyama's side who just looks at him and nods knowing what to do.

Position:

Kunimi Tsukishima Kageyama
(WS) (MB) (S)

Sakusa Hinata Goshiki
(WS) (MB) (WS)

------------------(net)----------------------

Hoshiumi Satori Koganegawa
(WS) (MB) (S)

Ushijima Kindaichi Atsumu
(WS) (MB) (WS)

"I can't help but notice,this is unfair"Kunimi said looking at his opponents and his teammates.

"With the king and shrimpy here,we're fine"Tsukishima said making the other players at the other side curious at what he meant.

"How annoying...I wanted to be with shrimpy this time,I'm going to have to face him again...."Satori said sulking.

The match began and it was getting really heated from Ushijima spiking,to the blockings.

"OVER HERE!!!"Hinata screamed calling for a set.

'How stupid,you just gave away that your game plan'