❤THIS LOVE - 42❤

SOHEE'S POV:

I covered my face with the mask as I walked inside the Seoul Hospital. Jungkook was walking beside me with his mask on..

 Jungkook was walking beside me with his mask on

At the reception,

"I'm looking for Dr Kim Sohyun." I said and waited for her reply.

"Sweetheart.. What if V finds out?" Jungkook asked me. He was worried that V will hurt Sohyun more because of him.

If he will act as her boyfriend... it was obvious V will kick him out. 

I sighed.

Why he makes things difficult? It's fine. We will handle this..

"Babe.. you don't have to worry. This time is my way..." I smiled eventhough he can't see because of mask but he can see my eyes which were shining brightly. 

"Miss, Dr Kim Sohyun is on break. She will be back after one week." The receptionist said made us shocked. 

We were standing infront of car

We were standing infront of car. What should we do...? One whole week! He will be watching her.

"I messed up. I shouldn't have..." Jungkook ruffled his hairs in frustration. 

"Babe.. it's not your fault." I hold his hands as I tried to calm him.

"V is smarter than we thought. He took her for one week. She will die!

Do you remember how he mercilessly pierce her skin.. she was bleeding!

She was in her pool of blood and he didn't even blink his eye... V is crazy bastard--" Jungkook was getting so angry just at the thought of V. 

"Yeah.. yeah Jungkook. Calm down. We have plan B." I said as I thought what we are going to do...

"What is plan B..? You didn't discuss yet." Jungkook asked as he furrowed brow in confusion. 

"You're going in Kim house?"

"What..?! V just tried to choke me. I don't think he will go easy on me. What if he stabs me?!" Jungkook said as he ruffled his hairs more.

I grabbed his hands to stop.. "Listen. If he hugged you than it's Tae. If he darted his cold eyes on you.. it's V. You don't have to panic.

Just press the emergency button on your phone. My back up team will be there in few seconds." I patted on his shoulder as I finished. 

"Sweetheart.. you're telling me to jump from the mountain." He said in sarcasm as he folded his arms on his chest. 

"No.. babe. Why would I? Trust me. I'm your boxing champ.

I didn't got so many medals just for show..." I smiled as I pecked on his soft lips.