Omake: Wedding Bells

"Oh my gods.... I'm getting freaking MARRIED! SWEET MOTHER OF HADES! HOLY CRAP!", Ophelia freaked out.

Her bff Emmaline or Emma aka the wife of Hephaestus, looked at her freaked out bff with a creepy smile. Catching the look on her best friend's face, Ophelia freaked and tried to make a run for it and escape but it was no use when Emma tied her to a chair. For the next three hours Ophelia was a human dress up doll slash pin cushion.

And finally what seemed like forever to Ophelia, the wife of the God of Forge seemed to be finally satisfied with her dress. It was a beautiful (somewhat) Greek styled wedding dress. Looking into the body mirror, she couldn't help but to cry and jump into her bff's arm thanking her. Emma wore a happy smug smile before she slapped Ophelia on the back of her head.

"Stop it! You're going to ruin my hard work", Emma joked angrily before stepping back and admiring her own work.

"You look beautiful darling, ooh I can just imagine the look on Hades face", Emma gushed as she lightly put as minimum amount of makeup on Ophelia's face, since she really didn't need it

Putting on my white three inch heals, Emma pulled out a list out of nowhere and started going down the list.

"Dress?" Check

"Make-up?" Check

"Shoes?", Check

"Veil?", putting it on Ophelia replied "Check".

"Something old?", Ophelia nodded and showed her the tear dropped necklace she found in her family vault.

"Something blue?", Ophelia lifted up her dress, showing the small blue flowers that decorate her heels.

"Something borrowed", at this Ophelia shook her head negatively. Emma put down the list and rummage through her purse and pulled out a pair of diamond earrings which Ophelia immediately put on.

"Aaand Check. Okay I think you're ready, now all you have to do is wait. The ceremony will start in 10 minutes", Emma informed her straightening out her bridesmaid's dress.

Suddenly the door opened and in came her father Thanatos who was dressed in a dark grey suit

Suddenly the door opened and in came her father Thanatos who was dressed in a dark grey suit. "Papa! Is it time to go?", Ophelia asked as she got up from her seat. "Yes", he replied a little choked up. He may be Death but his little girl was growing up and getting married!

"Papa it's okay!", Ophelia tried to reassure her father as they walked to their position. "I'm glad to have you as my father, and I will always be your little girl. So don't worry I'll pop by often".

Thanatos gave his daughter a peck on the forehead and thanked her as the 'here comes the bride' music started playing. It was a rather small affair since Ophelia had yet to meet the other gods outside of the underworld thanks to her overprotective parents and husband.

Walking down the isle she felt her heartbeat speed up when she caught Hades' eyes, his beautiful black eyes stared at me with so much love that I could help but to smile brightly at him. After quietly threatening Hades if he ever hurt me, my father handed me over to Hades before settling down next to my mother Hestia who was bawling her eyes out while Hecate tried to calm her down.

Sending them a quick smile I turned back to the love of my life as he stared back down on me with everlasting love, as we said our vows. After saying our oaths a golden rope binded us together as we asked Hera and Magic to give us their blessings in which they gave as the golden glow around them brighten considerably before vanishing leaving specks of gold lingering and sparkling in the air around us.

Leaning down Hades pulled the love of his life, his soulmate into a lingering kiss to seal their bond.

And from there on they were husband and wife. Soulmates.

"All hail King Hades and his lovely wife Queen Ophelia rulers of the Underworld and the Dead", the officator yelled out as everyone who attended the small ceremony cheered with Emma loudly leading causing the couple to share a laugh at her crazy antics.

During their reception, Ophelia leaned into her husband before looking up at him. Catching his gaze, "I love you husband", she murmured as he replied with a kiss before replying "I love you too my wife".

"Life is good", they thought as they watched their guests enjoy themselves. "Yes, life is sure good ".