Part 19

*smut warning*
Skip if innocent lol

Taehyung kisses him softly before smiling and saying, "I would love that."

With that Jungkook pulls the younger down by the waist and flips them again so that Taehyung is under him with his legs wrapped around the older's waist. Taehyung plays with Jungkook's soft hair while Jungkook leaves hot, wet kisses along his neck. Taehyung moves his hips up, wanting more contact with the older. In response, Jungkook passionately kisses him and explores the younger's mouth. Both fight for dominance but Taehyung let's him lead. Jungkook rubs his clothed member against the younger's.

They break the kiss and are both panting. "I love you so fucking much." Jungkook states while burrowing his face in the younger's neck. Taehyung grabs the older's face and brings him down into another kiss. "I love you too, Jungkook." He says while smiling.

Taehyung sits up and lifts his arms up cutely. Jungkook slowly pulls the boy's shirt above his head and tosses it on the floor. Then Jungkook imitates the younger's actions and Taehyung pulls his shirt off and tosses it to the side. Jungkook softly pulls taehyung's knees so that he falls back onto the couch. He then pulls the boy's shorts off along with his own.

They melt into each other and Jungkook slowly palms the younger through his boxers while they kiss. Then he works his way down and leaving love bites and open mouthed kisses in the way. Once he reaches the boy's boxers he teases him by moving his fingers along the inside of the band.

"P-please" he moans. At this Jungkook removes his boxers and taehyung's erected member is soon occupied by the older licking and slowly sucking on the tip. Then he licks up his shaft before completely engulfing it in his mouth.

Taehyung moans loudly. "Fuck j-jungkook" Jungkook moans on him and Taehyung swings his head back in pleasure while moving his hips up to Jungkook and he swallows while trying not to choke.

"I- I'm close.." Taehyung whimpers. Jungkook suddenly removes himself leaving Taehyung feeling empty.

Jungkook then kisses the boy softly.

"Fuck me please." Taehyung says with need. Jungkook grabs some lube from a nearby drawer.

Taehyung inhales swiftly when he feels the cold liquid on his hole. He's even more shocked to feel a finger push past his barriers. Jungkook thrusts his finger in and out of taehyung's pretty pink hole quickly before adding another making the younger gasp at the sudden pressure.

"You're so beautiful baby boy." Jungkook praises.

He then adds one more and Taehyung starts to feel pleasure. "Jungkook f-fuck... please I need you."

Jungkook removes his fingers and Taehyung just waits in nervousness. Jungkook slowly pushes into him and Taehyung feels so much pressure and a bit of pain. He bites his lip to hold back his noises of pain and pleasure. Jungkook slowly thrusts in and out of taehyung's tight hole before picking up his pace. This leaves both boys in a state of euphoria while his thrusts become quicker and full of passion.

"L-let m me ride you." Taehyung says with lust in his voice.

With that the boy's switch positions so that Taehyung is on top of jungkook while still connected. He then slowly moves up and down on the older's dick. He readjusts and begins bouncing up and down with expertise. Jungkook hitting his prostate every time. Both boys are moaning and sweat begins to collect on taehyung's forehead.

"I-I'm so close" jungkook says while breathing heavily.

"Come in me p-please." Taehyung pants. Jungkook releases into taehyung. Taehyung continues to bounce up and down and shortly after comes on Jungkook's toned stomach.

They both breath out loud and collapse next to each other.

"I love you taehyung."

"I love you jungkook."

They both blush and then go take a shower with each other. Shampooing each others hair and smiling at each other every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautifuls!
Sorry bout this one- idk how to write very well😂
Thank you sooo much for 200 reads!!!