3: Cinnamon

This OneShots was inspired by a varian_stan OneShot called KISSES

_______________________

"Varian, Hiro we are gonna be late!" I call running along a dirt path pulling my best friends with me. "(___) we have an hour!" Hiro yells from beside me. "Sorry I'm just really exited to see a movie!" "Aren't we all". Varian says emotionless. "Oh c'mon Varian, they just announced they could make moving pictures three weeks go! Lighten up have some fun." I cheer. I smile at the two boys behind me not knowing what's ahead.

As we got to the new movie theatres I felt something off about Hiro and Varian. "Are you guys okay?" I ask the bored boys behind me. "Yeah we're good!" Hiro smiles. "Okey! Three to see Spiderman homecoming!" I turn to the cashier. After paying for the tickets and some food we all head into the cinema only to find the princess and her boyfriend. "Hey rapunzel, diva with a goatee, you here to see Spiderman homecoming as well?" I ask. "Yeah this our second time! We watched it two weeks ago when it first came out, ain't that right varitos, and zero!" Eugene says. "Oh hi guys!" He waves to them. I turn around madly to see varian and hiro swatting their arms everywhere. "You've seen it without me!" I say hurt. "You promised we'd all see it together as friends!" I started to tear up. "Oh cmon (___) give us a break, you know we were desperate to see this movie but you were soooo fixated on finishing your art project so we watched it as soon as it came out as their plus ones!" Hiro raises his voice. "Well I'm sorry I'm as attracted to art like Varian to alchemy!" I sass with my hands on my hips. "Guys maybe you should take this outside?" Rapunzel asks with her voice lowered. "No need, I was just leaving!" I push past varian and Hiro nudging my shoulder into each of their chests as I pass. "What about the movie!" Varian shouts causing people to shush him." What about it? I just wasted 5 gold on each of you." I yell back walking out of the cinema.

For 2 weeks you ignored Varian and Hiro leaving your little sister to get the door. You stayed in your room everyday painting and sleeping and the only time you went out was when you needed to go shopping, and even then if you ever saw Hiro or Varian you'd ignore them.

I was walking through the market place when I spotted the princess at the same stand I needed to go to. "Well Lookie what we have here!" I moaned walking to her mainly because she was at the apple stand. "Oh hey (___)! Just curious but if you had to choose who you would kiss who would it be? Out of Hiro and Varian?" I groaned buying a few apples. "Uhh I guess Varian!" I chose. "Okay bye!" She ran off smiling. I roll my eyes and head to the bakery.

As I get back home I open the door to see no sign of Abby. "She's usually at table drawing!" I mumble. I put the groceries on the table and call for Abby. When she doesn't answer I sit in front of the fireplace after I light it. Just as I start getting comfortable someone knocks at my door but I ignore it. The door knocks again and again. I finally get up and open the door but no-one answers. Before I close the door someone swings from the roof and kisses me upside down. There smell was familiar and as I remembered who smells like cinnamon I melt into the kiss. We separate after a few seconds and I get a look at who kissed me. It was SPIDERMAN! He was upside down with the part of his mask covering his mouth, up just above the tip of his nose. "Why hello m'lady!" He says still upside down. "Hi varian!" I tap his nose. He falls off whatever he was holding and lands on his back on the ground. "How?" He asks taking off the mask revealing his big blue eyes and silky black hair. I giggle. "Only you smell like cinnamon!"