Day 1

All I remember was being hit really hard by a hard, wooden bat. My head aches so much. Was it a dream? Or was Granny a monster? She can't be, maybe it was just a nightmare? What if mom saw I passed out and Granny put me to bed?
I look around only to see a dull, lifeless room. There was a table with a black and white vase and and drawers. I open all the drawers to see nothing. Except a note, a mysterious bloody and sloppy note.
"Get out of there! You only have five days! All you need is in the house...and be quiet. She hears everything and Granny is crazy...
Good luck." ~anonymous
The hand writing looked familiar. But who? So it was real! I was hit by a bat! My Grandma, my very own grandma is a psychopath?  This is not happening! This is my worst nightmare! I can't imagine what she has done. To my family and to others specifically.
I can't focus on that now. I need to call 911. I need to get my phone. My bags were still missing. Maybe there's a landline around here? I know she has one.
I open the standing on my tippy toes trying to make no noise. The house looks even worse. I was in all the areas I shouldn't be in. At least that's what Granny says. I ho downstairs. I was avoiding all the creaky floor boards. The note said her hearing was really well. Typical old people wear hearing aids and stuff. But not this sick woman. I go to the living room seeing the landline telephone broken. There was no service. The front door was blocked off. I couldn't see anything. She was basically kidnapping me. I don't understand, what does she want from me?
I look around to see any source of power. Until I trip on a string of a jingle bell. "I can hear you." I heard from the distance. It was Granny. Shoot she was coming. That bell signaled her to my location.
I tried running until she scared me and swung her bat again on my head, resulting in another knock out.
I need to leave this house.......

To be countinued...