chapter 3

In the morning in issei's room in his bed sleeping. He then start to move his head around with a fear expression on his face. Then he wakes up breathing hard and sweat coming down on his forehead and looks around.

Issei 'thought': Was that a dream but it felt real?. Said in his mind confused.

Then suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Y/N: Hey issei are you awake now. Said through the door.

Issei: Y-yeah I'm awake. Said a little stuttering.

Y/N: Good get dressed up mom said breakfast is almost ready. Said through the door and left.

Issei: Ok. I'll be down in a moment. Said while looking down.

Then when he got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. He got there seeing his parents and his brother. When (y/n) saw him he smiled.

Y/N: Hey bro how are you feeling. Said while looking at him with a look of relief

Iseei: I'm feeling fine. Said with a smile.

When he said that (y/n) sigh of relief that he's ok. Then issei sat down and eating breakfast.

Issei: Hey (y/n). Said getting his attention.

Y/N: What is it?. Said while looking at him.

Issei: What happened last night?. Asked his brother.

When he said that (y/n) eyes widen and started to think of a lie to not let their parents know what really happened.

Y/N: You were with your perverted friends last night and it was getting late. I went to pick you up and drag you home. Said lying to avoid the truth in front of their parents.

When he said that he realized that he was lying. He was about to say but he looked at his eyes pointing at their parents and he understood that.

Issei: Oh your right I couldn't remember what happened thanks. Said going through the lie.

When they finished their breakfast they went to school. When they were far enough and no one was around. Issei got in front of him.

Issei: Ok start talking why lie in front of mom and dad. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Because if I told you they won't believe it and they get worried. Said serious as well.

Issei: Ok then. What really happened. Said with his eyes narrow.

Y/N: Ok listen very well, what happened it was real not a dream. Said seriously with a little anger.

When he said that issei widen his eyes. That everything that happened yesterday did happen but the question is how is he still alive. He was about to ask but his brother raised his hand to making him stop talking.

Y/N: Look everything will be explained after school ok. Further more do not ask to anyone about their names they probably erased their memories about them. Said with a serious look.

Issei: Ok. Said nodding.

Y/N: Good let's go. Said while heading to school.

When they got to class issei's friends came to him and looked at him.

Matsuda: Yo dude what's up you look like you had a nightmare?. Said with a raised eyebrow.

Motohama: Yeah what's wrong. Said while fixed his glasses up.