Surprise

It was morning for the Khanna family and Avni woke up due to the sun rays disturbing her. She yawned and was surprised to see that her bedside was empty. "Arreh, where did Neil go? Especially today" she thought. The day was their 5th anniversary and Avni had a special gift that she wanted to give Neil. She looked at the table beside and saw a note
"Dear Wifey,
I have been called by DD that a important case has come up and I must go to Punjab for two days. Sorry I couldn't  tell you before but I had found out just this morning. I love you and take care
Neil"
Avni grew disappointed with this as she wanted Neil to be with her on their special day. She took a sigh and went down to the kitchen dejectedly. She started cooking breakfast and she became so lost that she started burning the food and her hand. "AVNI", Shweta screamed as she entered the kitchen. Avni than got back to her senses and saw that she was burning the food. "Oh ho, I can't do anything right", she cried while sobbing. Shweta came and turned off the gas. She then put Avni head on her shoulder and started caressing it. "Beta what happened?" Asked Shweta. "Mummyji, Neil said he will not be here today and I am upset about that". "Beta, what's so important today huh? You know let's go shopping to make your mood better", Shweta exclaimed. Avni grew shocked. "Did Mummyji forget as well?" She thought. She then excused herself and went to do her dressing leaving Shweta alone in the kitchen. "Avni Beta, I know what you are thinking. You are probably thinking that I forgot today but I didn't" and with that she gave a little smile.
After breakfast, Shweta took Neela, Bebe, Riya, Suneheri, Tara and Sitara to the mall. Ali and Aman offered to stay at sukoon ghar and take care of the kids, including Mowgli
At sukoon ghar
Avni: "Are you sure you guys can take care of the kids this time?"
Ali: "Yes Avni, we can take care of the kids. Don't you know that Ali is the expert caregiver"
Riya: Yes I can see that with the way you spoil our daughter. She then rolled her eyes
Aman: Man you let the kids paint the house and then people never trust you with kids huh.
Avni: Paint the house!! You let Jeetu and Mowgli play with mud and you let Daisy and Pinky play with perfume and Riya's make up. The house was a mess when we left it.
Aman: Relax, there's no need to dig up the past. We will take care of everything.
Shweta: You better
Bebe: Or you will suffer my scoldings.
Ali and Aman nodded meekly.
At the mall, every one went shopping. Shweta and Neela were looking at dresses for Avni as they knew about what today was but didn't want to show it infront of Avni. Neela picked a gorgeous blue dress for Avni

 Neela picked a gorgeous blue dress for Avni

Avni's dress

"Bacha, try this dress" said Neela, as she winked to the ladies.
"Yes babe,  Neela Maa is right. you will look gorgeous!".  Others agreed with her.
"I have an idea, why don't we spend the night my house and have a girls night out", suggested Riya.
"And us ladies will have a ladies night at my house" suggested Neela, gesturing to her, Bebe and Shweta.
"Riya are you crazy? How can I leave Mowgli, Mummiji, Bebe and Papaji alone? Even if Maa, Bebe and Mummyji have a night alone, I cannot leave papaji and Mowgli alone".
"Areh Avni relax. When Bebe is hear, why do you fear? Look Ali, Aman and Mowgli can stay with Sunny. DD can also stay as well" Bebe answered.
Avni: DD? Isn't he in Punjab with Neil
Bebe mentally face palmed herself and said "I mean if he was here than he could join".
"Come on Avni, it will be fun!!!" Pleased Sunheri.
After a lot of persuasions, Avni agreed. After the mall, Avni and the girl gang went to Riya's and started gossiping. "Guys, I have an idea, let's go to a club".
Suneheri: "I'm up for it"
Tara and Sitara: Same
Riya: Avni? "Please say yes" she thought.
Avni thought for a while. Today was her anniversary with Neil and she was supposed to celebrate and give him a special gift but she couldn't and maybe some dancing will make her feel better.
Avni: I'm up, she said excitedly.
In the next hour, the girl gang got ready. Riya did Avni's makeup and hair. She was now looking like a goddess.
"Wow, you look so pretty" Riya gasped. "Babes, I'm gonna go drop off Suneheri and Tara and Sitara, they have their clothes in Sukoon ghar and I have to go check on Aliya.
Avni: "il go with you" she offered. "That way il see Mowgli as well".
Riya: Avni, yaar if Mowgli saw you in this dress than wont he feel bad that we are going to a party and he is not?
Avni; I guess
Riya: This is why, sit down and relax. Wait here while I go drop them off
Avni nodded and waited for about -an hour. Just when she was going to go call Riya, Riya called her.
Avni: Riya, where are you man?
Riya: Babes, I am going to take a while. I will send you the address and just meet us there.
Avni then got the car and drove to the address. Surprisingly she was at a beach
Avni: Arreh and before she could say anything, she became blindfolded and started screaming.
Avni: Chodo Mujhe, pls.
The man just continued.
Avni: Listen, What you will do is not good. You do not know who my husband is ok? He is ACP. If he finds out than he will hurt you.
The man chuckled and finally opened her eyes. She became shocked at the sight in front of her. She saw a candlelight table and a little resort from afar. The table was lit with fairy lights and there was a sofa made out of sand as well! To sit and watch the stars. The man then put his arms across her waist and whispered "Did you like my surprise wifey?".  Avni turned around and saw Neil!. "Neil" she gasped. "Happy Anniversary my darling wifey" he cried. Avni started sobbing and Neil got worried.
"Arreh, what happened Avni? Why are you crying?" He asked, cupping her face.  "Woh Neil, I thought you forgot this day".
"How can I forget the most important day of my life. This day is important because it was the day I fell in love and I married the love of my life.
Avni: I love you Neil
Neil: I love you too.
He then gave her a forehead kiss and said shall we eat dinner.
After dinner, they sat at the sofa looking at the stars and exchanged their gifts.  Avni was shocked to see a charm bracelet  with three lockets and two charms which were hearts and a two little people holding hands. She opened the locket and was surprised to see Neela Maa and Ayesha Maa picture in it. She opened another locket to see Shweta, Prakash and Bebe in it. The last locket finally had a picture of Mowgli and a picture of Neil kissing Avni on the cheek. Avni's eyes watered looking at the picture and gave Neil a tight hug that they fell on the sand together. Neil smiled and said "Avni, let's go in the room first than continue our activities". Avni blushed and said "But Neil let me give your gifts. I left it in the car and never brought it inside." Neil became surprised and eager to see what his wifey brought him.
After a few minutes, Avni came with her hands full. 
Neil: what's this? So many gifts?
Avni: Mr super cop, you only think you can pamper me but I can't pamper you?
Avni then handed his first gift which was a grooming kit.
Avni: Woh Kya na, is that I love your beard but it does itch me when we kiss. She then smirked and winked at him, giving him a flying kiss.
Neil blushed hearing Avni and opened the next gift which was a  expensive perfume. The third gift was a tie and formal vest, the forth gift was a cell phone accessory and the last gift was a report. Neil looked at the report, giving Avni a quizzical look. She gestured him to open it.
Neil checked the report and his eyes widened. The report stated that Avni was pregnant!
Is this true? He asked. She nodded and with that he lifted her in the air and swirled her around. He then gave a passionate kiss under the stars and carried her bridal style to the resort. Once they entered the room, they had a full fledge make out session. Avni started kiss him passionately, removing his shirt while he reciprocated, removing her dress. He then carried her to bed with her legs wrapped around his waist and continued kissing her. For a lack of breath; he started kissing her neck and check and started giving her tender love bites. They ended the night with an I love you and Neil kissing her belly, saying I love you baby❤️❤️❤️❤️