25 | real life

xxv

xxv. bridesmaids

Nancy was surrounded in wedding magazines, as she sat in the coffee shop with her sister. They had been looking at an array of dresses and decorations for about an hour.

"What about these for the bridesmaids?" Katie chuckled.

"That is ugly and if you make me wear that I'm not coming to your wedding" Nancy said.

"I think peach is your colour" Katie teased, making Nancy glare at her.

"Hey bride-to-be and my favourite weirdo" someone said, grabbing the Rhodes sisters attention.

They both looked up at the same time to see Izzy walking over with an iced coffee in her hands.

"I'm not a weirdo" Nancy replied.

"Whatever you say. Can I sit?" Izzy asked.

"Of course, I actually wanted to ask you something" Katie said, moving up.

Izzy sat down, placing her drink on the little space left on the table.

"Would you like to be one of my bridesmaids?" Katie asked, making Izzy smile.

"I would love to" Izzy replied, making Katie and Nancy smile.

"Okay, help us look through these magazines" Katie said, passing her a magazine.

"Have you set a date yet?" Izzy asked, flicking the glossy pages.

"Mm, not yet. I can't decide if I want a summer or winter wedding" Katie said.

"Either way I'm sure it will be beautiful" Izzy said.

Nancy had literally thrown herself in her bed, when she got home from the coffeehouse. She would have layed in bed if her phone hadn't started to ring. She reached out and grabbed her phone, seeing Sebastian's caller ID.

"What's up?" Nancy mumbled into the phone, lying on her back.

"Hey I needed to tell you something and Chris said you were at the coffeehouse, but you weren't there" Sebastian said.

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" Nancy asked.

"I'm leaving earlier than I thought. I've gotta get back to LA by Saturday" Sebastian said.

"You haven't even been here that long" Nancy sighed, sitting up.

"Yeah I know, but press for the film is starting soon" Sebastian mumbled.

"You can come visit me in LA though?" Sebastian asked.

"Yeah, of course" Nancy mumbled.

"What are you up to right now?" Sebastian asked.

"Nothing" Nancy said.

"Alright, I'll be outside your place in 10 minutes" Sebastian said, before hanging up.

What do you think Seb is gonna do when he shows up at her apartment?