15.

Once I was dressed I took Peter by the hand and dragged him out of the dorms.

I need to get this over with. The whole time Eric was eyeing us with an annoyed look. What wrong with him?

"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down a bit I swear if you kept with this pace I'll fall and take you with me,"

"No worries, we're here," I took him to one of the janitor closets and turned on the light.

I can't have anyone know about this.

"Okay.. why are we here again?" He said narrowing his eyes scanning the janitor closest.

"I promised that I'll tell you," I sighed, " so here goes nothing."

"If you don't want to say it I understand, not everyone wants there secret out," he said looking at me with an understanding look.

"No, I want to tell you, I feel like I could trust you," I smiled putting a hand on his shoulder.

He nodded his head telling me to get on with what I'm saying.

"Since I was a child they hit me for everything I did, for speaking,for moving,for laughing heck they hit me for breathing," I took a deep breath letting all the memories flush in.

"They used to lock me in for days without a meal just for asking for water,"

"They tortured me in every way possible, a belt, a cane, a beer bottle anything in their way, they use it to inflict pain on me,"

"Funny thing is that they act so kind around people so loving...that I forget every time that it's an act," I looked at Peter and all I see is pure pitiness in his eyes.

I hate it.
"Clary...who are 'they'?" I looked at him then back at my hands.

"My parents," I said and I wished I didn't.

He would just think I'm a weak broken girl, abused by her parents. He will leave.
Like everyone left.

"Oh god... I'm so sorry clary," he then engulfed me in a teddy hug.

Totally wasn't expecting that, but I gave in and hugged him back eventually.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?"

Of course he has to be here to ruin every moment.

I'm starting to think my parents sent him to ruin my life and make it a complete misery.

"Nothing," I folded my arms, " just talking."

He looked between me and Peter and I can see that he's getting angrier and angrier with every second.

"Are you waiting for an invite? Get out!" Well he's extra grumpy today.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," I mumbled as I passed not having enough energy to put up with his shit.

"Watch it princess or else you would have wished I killed you and I'll make it look like an accident," he snatched my forearm tightly and brushed his lips against my ear and whispered.

I ripped my arm from him, that's definitely leaving a mark.

I just took Peter and headed to the mess hall, we still got a few minutes before training and small breakfast won't hurt.

"Is something going on between you and Eric?" Peter sat down the bench and raised an eyebrow as I joined him and sat between him and Four.

"Ew-what? No, like no no, that is just disgusting," thanks Peter I just lost my appetite.

"Okay just checking," he chuckled.

"Hey Four I missed you," I hugged him, so I was facing his dish.

His fatass has a mountain of waffles,now I know why I couldn't find them yesterday.

I quickly snatched three and shoved them in my mouth, don't know how I did that but i did.

"I just saw you yeste- HEY THATS MY WAFFLES!" He was now scowling and Peter was laughing his ass off.

I couldn't quit talk due to the waffles shoved in my mouth. Not one of my smartest ideas.

"Yo gt anozer 15 one," I siad while trying to munch.

I know it's not very ladylike of me, but fuck it.

"Yes I know, but I need my 18 waffles everyday," he said pointing at his plate then at my mouth.

"Oh honey no, you see this," I raised his shirt to show his perfectly toned six pack, "I'm not gonna let you ruin it," I said pointing at his toned body before letting  his shirt slid down.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes.

"Oh Four I didn't know you where into PDA?" Eric said trying to intimidate both of us with that 'look'.

"Stalker much?" I said still pissed at him for making me replace the already replaced dummies yesterday.

"You know kitten one day I'm gonna cut that tongue of yours," he leaned in stopping just behind my ear so I am the only one that could hear him.

"And Four, if I caught you one more time fucking with an initiate I'll tell max happily," Eric said smirking like a kid who got all the candy.

Asshole.

"Same goes for you Eric," eric didn't look so satisfied with Four's response so he just left,hands behind his back  and head high.

"What's his deal?" Peter said once Eric was out of earshot.

"Don't know. Don't care," I said as I swinged my leg off the bench, " let's get this shit over with.

actually I sorta do care,but there's no way in hell that I'm admitting it. my curiosity always gets the best of me, especially when that person is SUPER hot like hot hot.

Wait..
No
No
No
Noooo.

What I mean is that he is like a mystery, an unsolved one and that's one of the the things that make me mess with him, seeking to see how he'll react.

He's a mystery I'm determined to solve weather he likes it or not.

I think it's a not.

———-____________—————

Guys soryyy for the delay, but I just came back from a flight and wrote this chapter as soon as possible.

What do you think will happen?

Only two days left until the first three initiates leave dauntless!

Do you think Eric was jealous of four or was he being his normal dick-ish self?

Don't forget to tell me what do you think, and if you have any ideas feel free to tell me.

Jasmine🥀🥀