-14-

Just a short update for fun hehehe
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

"LEE TAEYONG STOP. THAT HURTS, YOU ASSHOLE."

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU ATE IT."

Yuta watched as Taeyong tickled Miwa for eating his last cookie. Ever since they announced they were together, Taeyong came to visit everyday after school for the past month and a half. They were inseparable. Yuta didn't mind, he actually enjoyed seeing them together. He had never seen his sister so happy before. If only he could be as happy as her.

It had been almost two months since he last spoke to Winwin. He remembered like it was yesterday.

Long story short, he kinda asked Winwin out the day Miwa left them alone. Winwin rejected because he was "tired of being bullied", which caused Yuta to get angry. He simply thoght that Winwin was being selfish. Yuta left Winwin's house, and headed to Taeyong's. He was the only person Yuta trusted other than his sister. Plus, he didn't want Taeyong to take his sister away without getting to know him first.

Yuta realized he was acting childish by avoiding Winwin, but he'd talk to him when the time was right.

Someday.

-

Miwa😍
Taeyong you were supposed to be here
an hour ago.

Taeyongie💕
babe I'm stuck in traffic😤

Miwa😍
wym 'traffic'? You literally live 15 minutes
away and don't call me that

Taeyongie💕
just start the movie without me

Taeyongie💕
b a b e

Miwa😍
stob it and nooo🙁

Miwa😍
i wanna watch it with you

Taeyongie💕
aww do you miss me?

Miwa😍
no. it's just you said you would bring food.

Taeyongie💕
i feEL BETRAYED

Taeyongie💕
we're getting a divorce

Miwa😍
that's funny because i sure as hell don't remember you putting a ring on it💅

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍Did you really just make a meme out of your brother?

Miwa😍
Did you really just make a meme out of your
brother?

Taeyongie💕
...maybe