2: Alphas Birthday

Violet's P. O. V

I wake up at about 4:40 in the morning and go downstairs to make breakfast for the pack. Today's breakfast was going to be eggs and for Alex because of his birthday. It was going to be about 25 triple chocolate pancakes with sprinkles and whipcream to top it off. I get done making them and set everything out on the table just as I hear the alarms go off. I run up to the attic and get dressed for school, then quietly go down stairs and out the front door. 'Phew, that was close' I thought to my self as I walk to school.

When I get to school I got pulled to the side by one of the human sluts. I get that I am not supposed to let them know that I am a werewolf but I need to get inside before Alex gets here and finds out I'm his mate. I will get rejected for sure I already know that but Destiny does not want to admit it.

I get all of my things from my locker and head to class quickly before Alex got here. I sit in my seat and put my head down as the teacher starts the class. "Good morning class, today we will be learning about how to solve advanced abstract math." She says.

The door swings open in the middle of class and the Alpha walks in with the slut, he sniffs the air and looks around till his eye land on me. He glares and I pretend to cower knowing that if I don't that he will beat me more. He walks up to me ignoring the yells of protest from Lilly. As he gets closer my wolf is howling, but deep inside she knows that he will reject us, we both know.

"You come with me." He says right in my face so close that I can feel his breath on my cheeks.

"Y-yes alp- sir." I studder out. I hate having to pretend that I am weak in front of him, and my wolf hates it the most she hates being disrespected by anyone even if they are our mate.

He pulls me out of the school and into the forests, his touch sending sparks up and down my body.

"You are no mate of mine! You are weak and are not worthy of being Luna of this pack!" He shouts, and I did the one thing I could. I just stood there not moving or flinching at the tone he used with me.

"I, Alex future Alpha of the DragonFire Pack, reject you Violet as my mate and future Luna." He said. I admit it, it hurt but I will not let it show. Destiny was in a lot of pain and was telling me to reject him back, but I wanted to make him regret it.

"Alex you will regret rejecting me, mark my words." I said in a low voice and turned to walk away. Alex looked suprized that I did not start balling my eyes for him, but what does he expect he just rejected someone who knew that it was coming.

I walked back to the pack house and packed the few things I had and left a note saying:

Dear DragonFire pack,

I am not sorry for leaving. In fact I am happy and don't know why I did not do it sooner. This pack has done nothing but torture me while I pretended to be weak, and to my dear , and loving mate (note the sarcasm), you will regret rejecting me and you will pay dearly for it. Bye now, see you when ever!

From Violet.

I grab my stuff after putting the note on my pillow and left. As I made my way to the border I stopped.

'Go, he rejected us. We will make him regret it.' Destiny said in my head.

"I know and we are going to, We're never looking back." I stated. I walked across the border and felt all connections from the pack get erased from me. I smiled and shifted into my pure black wolf with red eyes, now I know what you are thinking: "Aren't the special wolfs supposed to be white?" Well no not in this life. The black wolfs are the rarest of them all but I don't know why or what's so special about them. I ran off into the woods crossing many territories along the way.

(Thanks for reading and remember to comment it always help me!)