A Calling

"Y/N go hide. Now!"

"Hide. Bad men are coming. I will protect you."

"Go..."
"No! Sister!" You wake up with a jolt. That same dream. The bad men entering your house to rob, they come when your mother isn't there nor your father. They came when you were just five years old and your sister was twelve. Your sister hides you under the bed, but she tries to defend your house, the bad men hurt her by punching her and kicking her. You can't do anything as you watch them hurt her. You both make eye contact and you can see that her eyes are full of pain, she holds up a trembling finger to her mouth. Quiet. They leave taking what they thought was valuable, but they left your sister in a big mess of purple and green. You cried so much that day. You promised inside your heart to learn to protect and fight for your loved ones.

You get out of bed and change into Victoria Secret gym clothes, time for your daily mile, this takes off your mind out of your nightmares. After finishing the mile you head to the gym to train, You automatically go to the punching bag and put on your white lace around your knuckles. You punch left, right, left, right,right, left. You can hear the thud of your fists connecting with the bag, and you can hear the chain rattle with every hard punch and kick.

 You can hear the thud of your fists connecting with the bag, and you can hear the chain rattle with every hard punch and kick

"Which man got on your bad side babe?" A mans voice interrupted your training. Mentally rolling your eyes, you ignore him. A total of six guys had tried to hit on you this past week, in the same spot. It was a pain since they were all arrogant, and at first sight you could see they were there just to try and touch.
"Hey. I'm talking to you babe." You feel him come near and you quickly turn to give him a cold look. He's good looking, but because of it, his ego is too big so you bring it upon yourself to deflate it.
"I don't talk to strangers sorry."
Meaning:get the fuck away from me. You try to pass by him but he blocks your way with his big body and makes his stance wide.
"Aww come on cutie pie. We can get to now each other." You look at the people around you who slowly start to take notice of the problem. He takes a step too close, a hand on you and you snap. You kick your leg and aim for his crotch. He latches his legs together in pain and gives you a murderous look.
"You freaking bitch!"
He tries to slowly get up; people start to call security.
He grabs your arm holding it so tight it will leave a bruise. You try to punch him with your other fist but he grabs that too. You were expecting it, so you stomp on his toe making a groan of pain escape his mouth. Since he still has a hold of you, you pick up your leg and knee his ribs three times in a row until he yells and lets you go.
Two men wearing security clothes yank him up forcefully and push him towards the exit. A women walks up to you in concern.
"Are you alright honey do you need some water?"
You look at her and shake your head, "thank you miss, I am well there is no need for it, again thank you."
She smiles and nods. You walk toward the front where the manager quickly apologizes for the misbehavior of a client and tries to give you a whole year with no payment, but you reject it in a polite manner.

When you get home you start a new language class. Its an app that can teach all languages. So far you know a total of ten languages. Which are: English, Spanish, Korean, Japanese,Chinese,French,Greek, German,Russian, and Hebrew. Today you would try to learn Arabic. Your phone started to vibrate in your hand, looking at the screen, you see that the Bodyguard agency you worked for was calling.
"Boss? Got a job for me?"
"Y/N how are you sweetheart? "
Said your boss Mrs. Lance. She was like a second mother to you, she started training you at age six.
" I am well. Thank you for asking. How are you Boss."
"Fit as a fighter sweets, thank you. Lets see...oh yes. I indeed found you a job. Come strait away to the agency it's something you won't want to let it pass."

When you arrive. You head strait to the bosses room. She opens the door and lets you in, locking the door behind you.
"Take a seat sweety. " You sit on one of the red fancy cushioned chairs.
"What do you have for me boss?"
She smiles,"tell me Y/N do you know your Korean well?"
You nod.
"Fantastic. It's settled then." She stands to leave.
"Wait", you call out confused," what do you mean?"
She smiles her big I'm-so-proud-of-you smile and says,
"Congratulations you will be a body guard for seven young men. They are a Kpop group! I suggest to start packing today. Your leaving tomorrow to South Korea."
...What?!