Hey! I'm a little embarrassed...

As promised, they met up at the front of Saishuu. Brief words were exchanged and before they knew it, they were walking to the bus stop together. "It's good to know you also take the same afternoon bus." Rantarou said with a light hearted chuckle. "Yeah.. I agree." Shuuichi calmly replied. When they walked over to the stop, they felt themselves merge into a larger crowd of teenagers, some uniformed and some casual. They immediately found Kokichi and Kaede when Kokichi let out another unnecessary whistle.

"Did you really need to do that?" Rantarou asked with a sigh. "Of course! Gotta admire the fruits of work, amirite?" Kokichi replied with a giggle. "Oh it's nice to see you Saihara-kun!" Kaede cheered in hopes to create a diversion. Shuuichi just shyly nodded. "I-it's good to see you too.." He said gently, his face a little red from Kokichi's remark. "Oh yeah Akamatsu-chan! Does Toujo-chan also board the same afternoon bus?" Kokichi asked with a smile as he turned to Kaede. Kaede sighed. "No she doesn't.. I checked all over for her." Kaede replied, dejected. "Aw that's a shame~" Kokichi cooed. "Anyway! Did you two make those plans you were talking about?" He asked as he turned to Rantarou and Shuuichi. "We didn't really decide on anything yet. We might discuss it on the bus ride home. He also comes off at the same stop." Rantarou explained. "Oooo~" Kokichi continued to coo. "Control yourself Ouma-kun.." Kaede said with an irritated sigh as she gave Kokichi a small chop on his head.

The sounds of the engine of a bus could be heard as the vehicle showed up in front of the stop. Everyone hurriedly got in at once, some kids almost tripping over another. When they got in, Rantarou let out another sigh, one in relief. "Thank god, we finally got some seats." He said to himself as he plopped on the corner seat in the back. There was conveniently a long seat that was able to fit four people, so they were able to easily sit next to eachother. Shuuichi sat between Rantarou and Kokichi and next to Kokichi sat Kaede. "So.." Shuuichi looked away awkwardly, trying to find something to say. "You're probably still thinking about it, huh?" Rantarou said with a chuckle. Shuuichi nodded. "Can we maybe stop at your house first..?" Shuuichi suggested. "Wow Saihara-chan, you're pretty straight forward!" Kokichi teased. "N-no! I-it's not that way at all..!" Shuuichi countered. "You sure about that? My sisters are going to bother you again." Rantarou warned with a small laugh, ignoring Kokichi's outlandish remark. "Well.. it won't be for long so I don't mind.." Shuuichi replied. "Alright, I'll make sure they'll go easy on you." Rantarou said with another laugh.

"Oh yeah, everyone be careful! The ride is going to be bumpy!" Everyone's chatter ceased when the loud voice of the bus driver was heard. "Oh how lovely." Kaede murmured sarcastically. "Pff Akamatsu-chan it probably won't be that bad." Kokichi responded. The bus driver wasn't wrong at all, there was bumps in the road here and there and some people where shifted but it was manageable. However, one was really bad that Shuuichi shut his eyes for a moment. "Whoa there kids! Keep it family friendly!" Kokichi jokingly yelled and Shuuichi opened his eyes. His body was pressed against Rantarou's, no space between them at all. He looked back with a flustered face, his briefcase was sitting on Kokichi's lap, the strap still on his shoulder. "Normally I'd be all pissed about being hit in the face with Saihara-chan's briefcase but hey, this totally made up for it!" Kokichi continued to say jokingly, Shuuichi noticed a small red spot around his nose and a little bit of blood dripping out of it, this was where he was most likely hit.

"O-Ouma-kun, are you okay..?" Shuuichi asked and Kokichi nodded his head, a silly yet weak smile on his face. "Um Saihara, have you forgotten?" Rantarou asked and Shuuichi looked back and blushed. Not only was his body really close to Rantarou's but there was also very little space between their faces. "Ah! I-I'm sorry!" Shuuichi frantically called out and shifted back into his original position and took his briefcase out of Kokichi's lap. He held the case close to him as he looked down at the floor, his face completely red. "Hey, don't sweat it, it was by accident." Rantarou tried to reassure but Shuuichi just avoided eye contact from him. "W-we can talk when we get off.." he barely whispered in return, clearly more than embarrassed about the incident that happened. Rantarou nodded, respecting his wishes.