chapter 20

Hawaii

The journey to hawaii was amazing , arshi reached hawaii in morning. Both were excited and planned what needs to be done.

Big island.

There booking has been done in finest big island and there cottage was between ocean surrounded by water all the side .

There personal space was fully private.khushi was jumping with happiness seeing the beauty of place she was so excited to visit many places and do many new things here.

Arnav was excited too he has Visited US many times but never this part of country ...The place speaks of  heaven beauty's and Arnav really wished to spend  time with khushi in heaven like  place.

He was found of adventurous  and he knew khushi too loves being  adventurous and her love towards water body knew no boundaries.

After getting fresh up and having delicious breakfast both reached beach which was near to there cottage.

Khushi was like always excited seeing water everywere but was scared of doing adventure activities like they decided earlier. Both planned to do Surfing and underwater submarining.

Khushi wanted to experience at same time was scared of going deep In water.

Arnav was looking forward for surfing and underwater submaring.

Both were escorted by professional underwater trainers to private beach as instructed by AR security. 

Both were dressed in cotton shorts and cool tshirts.

After listening to instructions from trainer Khushi sat beside Arnav who was checking Pamphlets for other sports activities.

Poking his arms " Arnav lestin na"khushi said seeing the trainers getting surfing board.

"Hmm " Arnav said still reading the content of pamphlet.

" yaar lestin naaa"khushi said in annoy

"Yes baby what is it "Arnav said keeping the pamphlet away giving all attention to Khushi he knew what she was going to say .

"I'm feeling scared ...what if I fall "Khushi said pouting looking scared

This is 100th time Khushi said same dialogue arnav was annoyed one moment she wants to experience the games next moment she was scared as hell

"You trust me "arnav asked holding her both hands

"Yes "

" then we will do it ...you will have fun "arnav said seeing her scared face

"Promise "khushi asked

"I promise ...you will love it now come on ...wear yours swim suit"arnav said to khushi seeing her still in shorts and tshirt.