30. Please be naked

"You should write a song about me"

Matty and Frankie were laying in the bed facing the ceiling, this one didn't have cracks like James' so it wasn't that interesting to look at but there was a window right in front of the bed were you could see the isolated street in the early hours of London morning.

Matty had woken up first having the pleasure of staring at Frankie for a while, he was quite surprised by her sudden outburst yesterday but there was something about it that made him smile as he looked down on her sleeping body.

The charm of Francis' physique stole insensibly upon him that morning. The lines of her body were long, clean and symmetrical; it was a body which occasionally fell into splendid poses; there was no suggestion of the trim, stereotyped fashion-plate about it.

After a while Frankie woke up to brown eyes and the smell of the first cigarette smoke of the day. Matty stayed still, afraid that if they moved something would happen, scared that if the soles of their cold feet touched the floor reality would settle in and they would have to think about James and Gabby and Louis and everyone that was somehow involved in the stupid mistakes that they decided to make over and over again.

Now here they were: just as the first bite of cold wind creeps under the duvet. Frankie moved her hand around his middle, warm and soft. In seconds her body was moulded to his own, sharing her body heat as easily as she was sharing her heart.

"Would you really want that?" "Yeah, I'm a narcissist besides when this inevitably ends you would still have to sing a song that reminds you of me and I can just totally forget you" She said with a cheeky smile her face closer to his neck.

"I really like the piano" She said after a while. "I want it to sound like you're just walking in the streets of London" She smiled looking at him. "I really like London and piano"

"Any more suggestions about a song that is never going to happen?" He teased.

"Yeah, I want it to be ambient make it sound like something Brian Eno wrote and thought it was shit. Make it nice and rough. I wanna hear the cars and the streets and you. So that when you imminently go I can still listen to that song with my headphones on and not be able to distinguish from the cars in the song to the honks in the actual street."

" I have never taken request for a song besides that doesn't sound like us at all" He said inhaling his cigarette looking at the un-cracked ceiling.

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please it's a great concept! Besides it's ALL about conviction, make the title something stupid and ridiculous so that when people listen to it they would be dumbfounded"

He laughed. "Like what?" He asked. "Mhm I don't know... something stupid and sexual so that when people hear it they expect a over the top shitty track, preparing you for a song less thoughtful and then surprising you"

"You can figure out the title later" She said getting out of bed leaving Matty cold and confused. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the bathroom a girl has to pee" She said taking a shirt that was on the floor and using it as a dress so that at least she didn't have to walk around naked.

xxx

I know this was a small tiny update after the big smut chapter but you guys can't really complain cause I just doubled updated today.
Idk I just really hoped you enjoyed that one (the smut, it was hard for me to write it and I was a bit weirded out by how dark my mind can go. I swear I have never even given a blowjob!! I literally just looked up one direction smut as reference. Anyway I was listening to the album again cause I'm thirsty for more music and this little tiny concept came to my mind cause I thought it was cute anyway thanks like always please vote and comment and all that fun stuff.