Seaweed Brain vs Wisdom (2)

**Percy

I had opened my eyes to see Blackjack circling around me.

'Hey boss how's it going' he said
I groaned "Fine Blackjack how are you doing? and stop calling me boss!"

He whinnied "Everything is fine at the stables, but at camp not so much, Death scary boy is trying to kill Justin your brother." he reported

I groaned and hopped on his back
"Let's go Blackjack we got a killing to stop"

'Honestly boss, it would be better on everyone if Justin died nobody would miss him, I know I wouldn't!' he exclaimed.

I shook my head and laughed "Seriously Blackjack, I gotta love ya, you have cold thoughts for a doughnut loving pegasus."

He snorted and shook his mane. In a few minutes we were at camp. As I unmounted Blackjack I gave him a few sugar cubes and he nuzzled me softly. Our special moment was ruined by an angry Nico Di'Angelo.

"Percy!" he yelled I turned around "huh? oh hey Nico wassup?" total seaweed moment I know. "Your brother is about to get chopped up and fed to Cerberus, and that's a promise!" he seethed.

I sighed and ran up the hill and what got my blood boiling was the sight of Annabeth cornered by a wall and looking uncomfortable as Justin was attempting to sweet talk her. Notice I used the word 'attempt'

"Justin. Get. Away. From. My. Girlfriend." and with each word I brought out Riptide.

"Come on seaweed brain, chill a little! I'm just flirting its nothing wrong with that," he taunted.

See 'Seaweed brain' is only for the people I love and care about. You have to earn it, to call me seaweed brain.

He just regarded me and went back to Annabeth who just unsheathed her knife. Her stormy gray eyes bored into his. He grinned mischievously "I will get you don't worry about it!" He promised as he ran up the hill.

Annabeth sheathed her knife and looked at me "So Percy how was your quest?"