Chapter 15

Deyjah Harris
I woke up seeing that Clarence wasn't in the bed so I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business then walked out.

I took a quick shower and got dressed ready to go.

Today I was gonna go to Petco and get a few things for Bella and the new dog.

We still haven't came up with a name so whatever pop up in our head and it sounds right we'll give him that name.

When I walked out the bathroom I opened the bedroom door and seen Clarence shoes all over the floor and the dirty clothes that I told him to put in the wash room sitting in the same spot I left.

I walked downstairs and seen him sitting on the couch fully dressed.

"Hey baby" he smiled at me as I mugged him.

"I thought I asked you nicely to pick up all of your shoes anddd take the dirty clothes to laundry room?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I'm sorry baby I forgot I promise I did" he got up and walked towards me.

"I asked you several times though" I rolled my eyes.

"You acting like I don't listen to you" he frowned.

"Well obviously you don't" I rolled my eyes at him and walked away.

"I said I was sorry man damn I forgot" Clarence said mugging me and walking away. "I'm gonna do it today I promise"

"Yeah that's what you say" I walked in the kitchen.

"Yo you got me so fucked up" Clarence said as I walked out the kitchen.

"Naah you got me fucked up if you would've just done what the fuck I asked you too then we wouldn't be having this conversation" I said as he sighed.

"Deyjah I said I was sorry damn get off my back" he frowned.

"You know what I'm outta here" I grabbed my keys and walked to the door.

"Aye Aye baby wait" Clarence grabbed me before I could touch the door.

"Clarence move" I said beyond irritated.

"Baby stop I said I'm sorry" Clarence held my hands so I wouldn't try to get away.

"Clarence just get your shoes & the clothes off the floor that's all I ask" I looked at him as he nodded.

"Okok I'll do it I promise"  he said as I nodded.

He opened the door for me as I walked out.

I got in my Porsche and put my seatbelt on as I cranked my car up.

I pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the street.

15 minutes later I arrived at Petco as I parked my car and slowly got out.

I'm only four inna half months I'll be five next month and with my stomach already being this big I already know my stomach is gonna be huge by time I have my baby.

I can't wait to spoil my baby I just know he's gonna be spoiled because for one he's my first child and two he'll be a mommy's boy.

I walked in the pet store as I was greeted.

"Welcome to Petco do you need any help?" The worker asked me.

"No sir I'm good" I said as I grabbed a cart.

I rolled the cart down the aisle looking at all the animal stuff.

"Ooo the new dog will love this" I said picking up a dog toy.