XIV - Back Together

authors note:
I changed the cover idk
vote pls thank
_______________________

My legs were criss crossed as I sat on Carters bed, scrolling through my twitter feed. My brothers were getting pretty popular on vine these days, and I was gaining followers out of nowhere, people starting to ask if I was Jack's sister. I decided not to answer any of them and I looked up as the door to Carters room opened.

His eye was beginning to become yellow, the swelling going down. He was holding a bag of chips in his hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.

"Care for a drink, malady?" He asked, smiling and kicking the door shut behind him.

"Um, no thanks." I muttered, looking back down on my phone.

I decided to give Carter another chance since he didn't sue Gilinsky, and it's been about two weeks since I last saw him, which was at the party. He didn't show up at my house, and he didn't even come to school, or he just purposely skipped Spanish class, but I haven't seen him.

After school I came home with Carter because he said he needed help with algebra, but I was pretty sure he was going to try something since his parents conveniently weren't home. I liked Carter, don't get me wrong, but I still wasn't that comfortable around him ever since the Amber incident.

Speaking of girls I hated, Aunestie got together with Jacob, one of the talented boys at our school, and she joined our friend group. She actually really was nice, now that she wasn't with Jack Gilinsky.

"Aw why not," Carter asked, plopping down beside me on his back, looking up at me.

I looked at him, sighing. "It's literally Wednesday and we have school tomorrow," I answered matter of factly, putting my phone away as he scooted his head onto my lap. "Speaking of school..." I pushed him off me before grabbing my backpack from the floor and pulling out my Algebra book. "Let's get to work."

He groaned loudly, sitting up straight. "Don't be lame."

"I'm not being lame."

"Um, yeah, you are."

I squinted my eyes at him. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!" He said, chuckling and tackling me so I was laying down on my back while he hovered over me. My hands were pinned above my head and he stared at my lips. "But we could always do something about that." He muttered quietly, breathing into my face.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, trying to wriggle out of his grasp but he didn't let me as he leaned in. I tried to push my head deeper into the mattress as he kept inching in closer. This didn't feel right. "Carter," I said, in attempt to get him to stop, but he took it the wrong way, thinking I wanted him to go on as his lips pressed against mine hungrily.

I felt his rough chapped lips moving against mine, his eyes closed while I just watched him, frozen and not responding. Weird smacking sounds sounded throughout the room and he just kept kissing me, not even noticing I wasn't kissing back.

"Um Carter." My words were muffled by his lips and I was pretty sure he took it like a moan or something because I felt his tongue against my lower lip, and one of his hands groping my boob.

My eyes widened and I started kicking my legs frantically, managing to kick him off me. His hands let my wrist go and I sat up straight, eyes wide and heart beating quickly.

"What the hell?" He asked, frowning at me, his hand going to his bleeding lip. I hadn't realized I bit him in the lip, but it must've happened in shock.

My breathing was hard and ragged as I frantically started collecting my stuff and pushing it in my backpack, hands shaking. I somehow predicted something like this would happen, but I didn't actually think it would happen this quick, I only got to his house fifteen minutes ago.

"I-I got to go." I stuttered, zipping my bag shut and jumping from of his bed and out of his room.

I fumbled for my phone and dialed Lexi to come pick me up. After the fifth ring she still didn't answer so I called the next first person I knew who had a car, who picked up on the first ring. Quickly I hung up again, because knew I'd be at a loss for words the moment I'd hear his voice, and instead I texted him.

_____________________
authors note:
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I LIED ABOUT HAVING A PLAN OK IM SORRY I JUST FKSAMKL
this is rlly short so im double updating ok thank
leave a vote luv u