CHAPTER 52

Plan Commence!!

"Sir I managed to secure the CCTV footage from near the payphone by Han river," Jo Kwon walked into the chief's room the next morning and shut the door behind him.

"And?" the chief asked anxiously.

"There's nothing, no one apart from one woman used the payphone and that was atleast 2 hours after the tipper made the call so it couldn't have been her," Jo Kwon explained.

"Let me have a look," the chief took the USB pen and connected it to his laptop.

"Hmm," the chief mumbled as he looked at the screen, "What time did the tipper call?"

"It was around 11 in the morning," Jo Kwon answered back.

"11?" He looked through the tape again and then squinted his eyes, he stopped the video and went back again, "It's been edited."

"Sorry?" Jo Kwon went around to the desk and looked at the video.

"You see in the background there's that bird there," the chief pointed out and Jo Kwon nodded, "Well it suddenly disappears here,"

Jo Kwon nodded in shock.

"I want you to go back to where you got hold of the CCTV and find out who else got hold of this before you.," the chief ordered him.

"Yes sir," Jo Kwon nodded and left the room.

The chief's face darkened, the CG really was trying to cover his tracks, wasn't he.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ATTENNNNNTION!!"

"OMO!" Suji startled and stood up as Kyungmin and Hyerin walked into the kitchen.

Kyungmin?" Suji looked at Kyungmin wide eyed.

Kyungmin was wearing green army camouflage uniform that was way too big for her, with eyeliner across her cheeks like she'd just come out of a war zone.

While Hyerin was standing behind her shaking her head at Kyungmin's drama.

"WHERE'S MY WHISTLE?!" Kyungmin held her hand out and Hyerin, her assistant placed the whistle on her hand.

She took her whistled and blew it loudly making Suji cover her ears.

"TO THE FRONT SOLDIER!!" Kyungmin barked out an order and Suji walked to her and stood up straight in front of her.

Kyungmin squinted her eyes and placed her hands behind her back before circling Suji, "Soldier?!!"

"Uh...neh?" Suji looked at Hyerin dumbfounded.

"You've been causing trouble!!" Kyungmin stood in front of her and placed her hands on her hips.

Suji pouted and looked down before nodding.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?!" Kyungmin shouted.

"...mianhe..." Suji squeaked.

"Is that enough?!" Kyungmin asked in a deep manly voice.

"No," Suji shook her head.

"Do you want to make things better again?!"

Suji nodded slowly.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!" Kyungmin shouted, totally getting into her role as a drill sergeant.

"NEH!" Suji startled, it felt like being back at police academy all over again.