4

Another chapter, yaay!

"How do you mean why Pearl? You are beautiful, kind, passionate, a fighter, loving and on and on

"How do you mean why Pearl? You are beautiful, kind, passionate, a fighter, loving and on and on. Who could have not liked you?"

Elijah answers this like I have grown another head, like it's obvious why he likes me.

"I have a child Elijah." I deadpan.

"So? I absolutely love the kid. Why are you so insecure Pearl?" Gosh this man is reading me like a book. His gaze was so intense.

"Liking me, being with me is being with my child. Leaving me is leaving him Elijah. I can not have him grow emotionally attached to a person who isn't going to stay." Thanks god Nico is now asleep in his stroller.

"And why do you think I am not going to stay?"

"Elijah please. Let's talk about something else." I like him to but he can always find someone else.

"No, let's talk. Why do you think I would leave?" I sighed when he didn't give up.

"Elijah you can always find younger, more beautiful girls. Girls who will provide you with just your children, not from someone else." I whisper the last sentence but he heard it.

"Pearl I don't care about other girls. And I love Nico as my child, besides he already calls me daddy."

"Yes, now you don't care. But in I don't know, a year or two or five who knows. Nico will be attached to you. And you can decide just to walk out of our lifes and I will be there to explain to Nico why his "daddy" isn't coming home."

It's seems like he broke my walls and now I am pouring all of my insecurities to him.

"Pearl please. I will not walk out of you two! Look let's just start dating ok? We will go on a couple dates and you will see how it goes. But if it is for my decision, I decide to stay."