Blackpink House #30.

A/N: Sorry I forgot I didn't edit.
•••

Jennie opened the door to their house to notice that it was abnormally quiet. There was no shouting or music or even moaning.

"Hello?"

She walked up the stairs and narrowed her eyes in suspicion when she saw that both of their bedroom doors were closed.

She checked Jisoo's door first To see that it was completely empty. Chaeyoung's bed made, and Jisoo's bed occupied by only Dalgome and Kuma.

Jennie opened her door as quietly as possible. She peaked in and saw Lisa passed out on her bed, mouth hung open, and hair a mess with Leo by her side.

She looked at her bed to see Jisoo on her bed with Lisa's laptop in her lap.

"Jisoo What are you doing?" Jennie whispers.

Jisoo's eyes widen and she hides the laptop, quickly telling Jennie to be quiet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jennie whispers while sitting down next to her.

"I'm looking through Lisa's laptop." Jisoo whispers back, glancing at lisa to make sure she's still asleep. "I know she's hiding something."

"Hiding what?"

"Porn. I know it's on here." Jisoo says. "I heard her."

"Jisoo yah, this is an invasion of privacy." Jennie says while taking the laptop away. "Leave her alone."

"What Why Jendeuk," Jisoo whines loudly causing Lisa to shift in her sleep.

"How would you like it if someone went through your porn?" Jennie whispers as she puts the laptop back.

"I don't watch porn." Jisoo crosses her arms with a huff.

"As if." Jennie scoffs. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying." Jisoo mutters while avoiding eye contact.

"Then prove it."

"No."

"That's what I thought." Jennie says. "Now are we gonna do this or not?"

"Do what?"

"Well you're clearly looking for porn for a reason." Jennie says while removing her shirt.

Jisoo raises her brows as her eyes shamelessly stare at Jennie's body.

"B-but what about Lisa?" Jisoo says.

"Oh babe I knew you were kinky but not that kinky." Jennie smirks "I meant in the shower."

"Oh...oh yeah I knew that." Jisoo says while getting out of bed.

Jennie pulls her up with a teasing smile on her face and leans in closely to whisper in her ear.

"I just got my nails done, so let's avoid them as much as possible." She smiles making Jisoo's breath catch in her throat.

"O-okay." Jisoo manages to choke out.

"Good Girl." Jennie smiles.

•••

"Who was on my laptop?" Lisa asks while flopping onto the couch with her Mac in her hands.

"Me." Jisoo says. "I was looking for something."

"For what?"

"Porn." Jennie answers for her.

"Babe! Can I steal one of your snacks?" Chaeyoung asks from the bedroom.