•61•

Jungkook's p.o.v.

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag, practically running out of the classroom. The hallways crowded quickly and I made my way through the other students to Y/N's class. I was already out of breath by the time I got there and I leaned against the locker, trying to gather my breath. I got looks from people coming out of the classroom. A few girls were eyeing me and I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore it and wait for Y/N. After everyone else was out I was about to turn around and leave, thinking she wasn't in there, but she walked out right before I turned.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" I turned back towards her and she laughed. "Are you okay?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I just ran all the way over here from my class to get you for lunch. But someone decided to take their precious time getting out here and I thought you weren't here." She chuckled and I shook my head, grabbing her hand. "Let's just go eat." I said and pulled her to my side, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Everyone had already figured out by now that we were together, we weren't exactly secretive about it. It still made me mad, though. I managed to stay calm but it still made me mad when I saw guys eyeing her.  Taehyung saw us and came over, waving off the girl he'd been talking to. He came over and started walking beside Y/N. We got to the cafeteria and I tightened my grip around Y/N. Although it'd been a few weeks since we started dating, we were still getting looks from everyone as if they were expecting for us to break up. Namjoon called it first one night while we were hanging out, that people would be waiting until we broke up. They guessed that Y/N was just another girl I was sleeping with, they were waiting until I moved on and started showing off a new girl.

I felt the eyes burning into the three of us as we entered. I was getting tired of this, everyone's stares everytime we were together. I didn't realize how tight my grip was getting and Y/N winced. Taehyung moved his eyes from Y/N to meet mine, glaring at me and loosened my grip. "I'm sorry." I whispered into her ear. She leaned her head on my shoulder and chuckled.

She sat down next to me once we reached the table, Tae on the other side of me. "It's just us today." Jimin said as he walked up with Mina. She waved and sat down next to Jimin across from us. "Someone finally decided to eat lunch with us for once." I smirked at Mina and she laughed. "Am I not welcome here?" She laughed and Taehyung and Y/N stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I'm getting food." She and Taehyung walked away towards the lunch line. I was surprised, I usually went and got Y/N her food. She never got up and went to get it herself. I watched as her and Tae walked away closely. Mina and Jimin eyed me. "You're not seriously worrying about Tae now, right?" Jimin shook his head and Mina looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. "He's one of your best friends, Kook. You can't actually think Taehyung would try anything on your girl." I shrugged, "I don't know. They've just seemed a lot closer lately than they used to." Jimin rubbed the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Aright, we're not talking about this anymore."

I looked towards the lunch line and saw Y/N and Taehyung laughing together. I sighed. Jimin was right, afterall. Taehyung is one of my best friends, he was one of Y/N's best friends too. It was stupid that I was even considering him trying anything on her. I'd known him for years, he'd never. He was better than that. And Y/N was better than to cheat. Especially after seeing how hurt she'd been when she'd been cheated on, there's no way she'd want to do that to someone.

Tae waited on her while she paid for her food and they made their way back over to us, taking their original seats. "How have all of you been?" Mina asked. "It's been a while since I've seen some of you."

"We're good." Jimin said. "Congratulations." She nodded over to me and Y/N. "Thanks." Y/N smiled.

We spent the rest of the lunch period talking before another bell rang. Y/N and Taehyung ran off to the music class and Mina went to math, leaving me alone with Jimin. I watched them all leave and Jimin turned to me. "You don't have to worry about Taehyung. He wouldn't do that to you." Then he smirked. "Besides..."

His sentence trailed off and I raised my eye brow. "What?" I questioned.

"I'm pretty sure he's not into girls." He ran after the others, leaving me standing there. Jimin just told me Taehyung was gay. I was confused as hell.

I seriously have no idea when I'm ending this story but I'm trying to make it soon. I have a new story I'm doing but I don't know if I should post it now or wait until this book is over.
I don't want to say which one, but it's a ship story. I don't know if it's good or not but it's all I've got and I'm ngl I started writing it at one in the morning.