42

Dedicated to everyone who's been looking forward to this update. Hold on tight because it's about to Go Down!
*no not the Hollen's jet*
That would be just end of my own career 😂 if anything bad happened to them.

Moving On...

Ethan Junior's POV

With the time difference, we arrived at 9:00 p.m at night. I wanted to head directly to Anton's father's mansion since Dad had located their address, but Evan had told me to stay in my hotel room for the balance of the night and begin first thing the following day.

I didn't want to wait.

I wanted blood.

Blood for hurting the woman I still carried feelings for and carrying a baby. My baby. I was certain.

"If you don't calm down your anger will get the best of you, and you will let everything blow up in our faces before we even get to Zenia. People cannot know we're here EJ!" Evan yelled when I punched a hole in the wall.

"What if that was Jasmine? What if she was exactly in Zenia's position while carrying the twins? Would you be sitting still Evan?"

I was boiling over with rage, like a tsunami making its way to land. I didn't want to wait; I wanted to find Anton and beat him until his own mother couldn't recognize him.

"EJ, I know how you're feeling, but you've got to calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I punched in the wall again.

"EJ! I'm not paying for any damages!" Dad called as he walked into the room to join us. "Son, listen to me. I know what you're going through but you've got to control yourself. If you carry on like this, you just might cost Zenia and the baby their lives."

That flattened my anger. The thought of losing Zenia and the baby due to my uncontrollable anger was not an option.

I threw myself down on the couch and prayed for the night to be over, to find Zenia and get the hell out of this country.

______________

At 5:00 a.m. I was up. Dad was busy typing on a computer and Evan was making phone calls.

I took a shower, got dressed in an all black clothing and waited for the 'let's go' from my father.

"Lets move!" Dad shouted and I ran towards the door instantly.

We got into an inconspicuous vehicle. And by inconspicuous, it was cheap, and so unlike anything we typically drove or rode in.

"I found Anton's address but, first, we're going to see a dear friend of mine."

"Dad, this isn't the time for visiting a friend," I snapped.

"Would you just trust me on this? We can't go waltzing to the house if he's the one who has Zenia. His father would let him know that we've stopped by."

"Who's this friend of yours Dad?"

"A female."

"Please don't tell us that you've been cheating on Mom!"

"What?! Of course not. Never have and never will. Besides, Emma scares me when she gets angry."

I laughed. I've never seen my mother angry at my father. They were always loving and understanding. It was like a match made in heaven between the two of them.

~~
"We're here." Dad stopped the car at a building that strongly resembled an old abandoned castle. It gave me the chills just looking at it.