Chapter 1

**Jungkook's POV**

I lifted Taehyung's limp and injured body from the wooden floor. It was extremely waterlogged and moldy. I exited the rundown shack, the rain still going strong. We were supposed to leave today and live in peace. I wonder if everyone else left without me. I began to run back to my house, Taehyung in my arms. I don't even know if the transformation will work since he was so close to death when I did it. After some time, I arrived at the front door to my house, drenched in water. I kicked the door open, not caring about it at this point. 

" Jungkook! Where were....Oh my god. " Jimin said as soon as I entered the house. Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok followed after him. They all had shocked expressions on their face. I felt my emotions threatening to burst again as I dropped to the floor, Taehyung in my lap. My tears subconsciously fell as my friends ran to my side. 

" Jungkook...We need to go. " Yoongi stated. He was the only one managing to keep his cool and it was pissing me off. 

" Fuck off. " I mumbled, Jimin sitting silently at my side while attempting to comfort me. Jin walked over and examined Taehyung with his eyes. 

" Jungkook. His heart isn't beating and he's not breathing......He's probably dea- " Jin started. 

" He's not dead. I refuse to believe that he's dead. I turned him while his heart was still beating. He's going to wake up. " I rambled, not realizing how broken my tone of voice was. I heard Jin sigh while Hoseok was silently watching from the corner. 

" We can't take him on the plane like that. He is covered in injuries and unconscious. People are going to think you are the one who did it. " Jin explained, keeping a calm tone that only pissed me off more. 

" Are you suggesting I leave him here?! " I practically yelled.

" No, I just- " I didn't let him finish his sentence. 

" Pack the RV. We'll go hide in the woods until he wakes up. Then we will leave. " I said, standing up while still carrying Taehyung. Everyone seemed to stop trying to argue with me and left to do as I said. 

" You're coming with. " I stated, standing in front of Hoseok. 

" W-why? " He asked. A tense silence fell between us before I let a small smile form on my face. 

" Imagine how happy he will be when he wakes up and his friend is there! " I said, watching him hesitantly nod and walk off. I walked up the stairs, still holding Taehyung's unconscious form. I placed Taehyung on a bed, not caring if his blood got on the sheets. I stared at his face, letting my hand caress his cheek. 

" I shouldn't have been so negative. Of course, you're going to wake up. " I said, admiring his features, even though he was injured at the moment. I smiled to myself, walking to the closet. I set a pile of clothes on the bed, retrieving things to clean his wounds with from the bathroom. I stood next to the bed, placing the stuff down on the side table. 

" Let's get you cleaned up, darling. " I said, removing his torn up clothing. I cleaned each of his wounds, stopping the bleeding while wiping up all of the dried blood. I dressed him in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt before walking back downstairs with him. I walked into the garage, smiling as my friends were packing up the RV. 

" Why are you smiling? " Jimin asked, seemingly creeped out. 

" Why wouldn't I be? I have my baby here in my arms. " I responded, watching his eyes widen. I ignored his facial expressions, entering the RV. I placed him down on the bed inside the vehicle, positioning him in a way that would be comfortable.