Part 57 - is it too much?

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

This is the day where Lana and i are going to have our vacation, I'm so excited but also feel so nervous. I have to tell her sooner or later, but I've planned to tell her in paris no matter what will happen.

We are on our way to the private airport to get into the jet and fly straight to Paris, she's sitting right next to me with a headset plugs into her ears. Both of her hands are stay inside of her pocket, she's staring out of the window. She hasn't say a word since the first time we get into the car.

The car entered the private airport and that is the time where Lana is finally looking at me, her eyes looks tired and also afraid.

"Everything is going to be fine" i said.

"I knew you were going to say that" she said before lean her head to the window.

She looks tired and ready to continue her sleep on the plane, i chose a night flight so she can sleep for the rest of the night and wake up when we're arrived in paris.

"Lets go" i said before open up the door.

We walk out of the car together and walk straight to the jet, i let her to get inside first and let her to choose the seat.

She takes seat then immediately pull a blanket to cover her body, now I'm worried does she feel sick or what.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay, I feel so tired and I'm ready to go to sleep once the plane took off" she said.

I put our belongings inside of the cabin before finally take a seat in front of her, she keeps playing on her phone and she talks less.

The pilot inform us that we're ready to take off, the plane is moving around the airport until it finally took off. Just like what she said she fell asleep a few minutes after the plane took off.

It is going to be a long long night.

~

"Apollo wake up" i heard her voice is calling my name.

I open my eyes slowly and found her awake,

"We're ready for landing" she said.

"Straighten your seat and wear your seatbelt" she said while folding a red blanket.

I do what she told me to do, i look into the window and i see a bright blue sky.

We're here.

The plane landed safely in Paris private airport it took a while until the plane finally stop moving. The pilot inform us that the weather here in Paris is pretty good today.

I look into Avalana who's taking off her seatbelt, i stay for a moment to watch her. She looks pretty with her long brown hair that being curled at the end, and those crystal blue eyes complete with her red lip are making me crazy.

She gets up from her seat to pick her stuff from the cabin, i take off the seatbelt and help her to pick our belongings from the cabin.

Both of us walked out of the jet together then went straight into a black Mercy that parked right in front of the jet.

"Good morning Mister Hamilton, Miss Valerie" one of the bodyguards that has a France accent greet us.

"Morning" I said and Avalana just stay next to me while smiling.

"Welcome to Paris" he said.

"Thank you" Lana said.

"Everything's ready sir" He said.