Author's Note (Things Soon to Come!)

HELLOOOOO EVERYBODY!

 I feel like it's literally been forever since I've updated, but in reality its been about two months. I'm so very very sorry!

I'm a high school senior this year and school has finally been coming to an end

I'm a high school senior this year and school has finally been coming to an end. I've been SO SO busy and I haven't really had time to sit down with Majora-sama and figure out where I'm going. Luckily, we were able to have lunch yesterday and we talked about how we were going to continue and what exactly I should do to catch up, and what we decided would be best for Stronger Together would be to just write the parts important to my story until I catch up with her. This means I will skip the last few fights of the ceremony and write the award ceremony, she has a little chapter where Hakai, Taya, and Eijirou hang out, so I'll write that too, and I'll do the part where the students choose their hero names. If I think of anything else that needs to be added in until then(or if you guys have any ideas), I'll write them! 

I'm just going to go ahead and say that I'll probably skip the hero training/intern arc thing because there isn't really anything significant to Eijirou or Taya's lives so I don't see a point in just writing them goof off with their pro heroes. 

Anywho, if you guys have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas, feel free to contact me ;)

(If you get that slight reference, we're now friends)

Breezie-chan out!! Buh Byeee!!!