6 | unknown feelings

When Draco awoke from his much needed slumber, he wasn't greeted by the twinkling sunlight like he usually was in the comfort of his own bedroom in Heaven. Instead, the same dim light he had fallen asleep to surrounded his being, a frown quickly etched on his slightly chapped lips. He wasn't sure how long he'd slept, telling the time here was very much difficult.

He fluttered his wings open a bit, stretching them out to avoid the dull aching. Rubbing his eyes with a closed fist adorably, he yawned, turning his body and sitting up straight on the stiff mattress. Bare feet pressed against the cold, oddly damp stone floor. Draco frowned when he remembered where he was, feeling out of place and not welcomed, well of course he wasn't welcomed. His robes were tattered and torn. The poor angel wanted a fresh pair of clothes, preferably white, but he doubted they had anything the color of white down in the underworld as white signified being pure.

He was a pure boy in a place full of sin and hatred.

Draco pushed himself off the bed, his feet landing gracefully on the floor as he stretched his body out furthermore, humming peacefully amongst the lonely room, filling it up with light vocal sounds, sounding quite loud in the silent space, too silent. He was beginning to miss the laughter of his mother, and the joyful conversations he had with Theodore. Since he was away from what he really mattered, the situation dawned on him, making him much more grateful than before.

" 'M so dirty," Draco complained under his breath, looking down at his robes, spots of dirt appearing on the white cloth. Sighing in a gloomy manner, he tried grabbing the material and swiping it off with his hand, attempting to make the dirt fade. Seconds later, he found the action pointless as nothing was happening. The piece of clothing stayed the same. A frustrated groan left Draco's plump lips. "Gross," he commented.

Small, pale fingers brushed blond hair away, tucking it behind his ear. During his sleep, he must've ruffled it up a bit on accident, usually he kept his pretty platinum hair all groomed. Huffing out, he padded his way to towards the door, eyes examining the object thoroughly. Draco wanted to leave this unclean place, he wanted to be somewhere else, like his own home. He just didn't want to spend another hour in this room alone, he was missing interaction with others. Maybe he could talk to that Blaise boy for a while.

The blond's fingers wrapped around the cold, metal handle and he gave one great, big push. Not to his surprise, the heavy door didn't budge from his place. He gave a grunt, forgetting the handle all together and putting his palms against the door. Using all the strength that possessed his body, he pushed again. The door didn't move a single inch, and by the time Draco stopped, his arms already ached. He whined because Harry perceived to look like opening the door was easy, and Draco could confirm that it certainly was not.

Dropping his arms back down to his side, he stepped backwards, creating a decent amount of distance between himself and the entrance. He supposed he would have wait for someone to come back, absolutely hating the need to do that, but he had no other choice. The angel began to pout, swaying back over to the bed and taking a seat, crossing both of his legs together, head in his hands.

With boredom pouring into his mind, his train of thought wandered off somewhere. Specifically to a green eyed demon who was unexceptionally rude to him, and definitely didn't want him here. Draco felt like a burden, but for some odd reason, the man highly intrigued him. He was deathly afraid of Harry, but that didn't erase his inquisitive personality. Prying, Draco is, but imagining those dark, alluring, emerald orbs staring at him did something to him— made a funny feeling pool in the pit of his stomach.

Draco shuffled where he sat, growing more uncomfortable as the strange feeling intensified whenever he continued to think about Harry and his intimidating demeanor. The angel has never felt anything like this before, not up in Heaven. In heaven, he was happy go lucky kind of person, but now, some unusual things were dawning in him at an unbelievable rate.