Elephants and Babies

A/N: I'm really sorry for not publishing in so long! I've had so much schoolwork and it's just been overwhelming. I'm hoping to try and get a bit more time to write now.

"Hello?"

"Is anyone here?"

"I think we're early,"

"GODDAMMIT!! WE'RE TRYING TO GET A NICE PAN SHOT OF THIS PLACE IN SILENCE!"

"I know that voice. IMEDA! Get out here!"

Imeda walked out from behind the curtains, fuming.

"YOU'RE EARLY!" She yelled.

"Should we get out here too?" Someone asked.

"Just get out here," Imeda groaned.

The usual group walked in and the lights turned on.

"Who's the new kids?" Sonic asked, pointing to a wolf and a fox.

"Sanja? Is that you?" Tails asked.

"TAILS!" The blue fox yelled, running forward to hug him.

"And this is...." Sonic asked.

"This is my older sister Sanja," Tails explained.

Sanja was a blue fox with two tails just like Tails. She had green eyes and was wearing jean shorts and a shirt with an elephant on the back.

"Hello everyone!" Sanja exclaimed spinning around.

When she span you could see a dark blue elephant on her back.

"You really like elephants don't you?" Shadow mused.

"YEAH I DO! ELEPHANTS ARE NICE!" Sanja screamed.

Imeda walked over to her and stroked her head, "Inside voice. Inside voice,"

"Right. I forgot," Sanja replied, taking deep breaths.

"And I'm CrazierB0y or CB for short!" The blue wolf said, out of nowhere.

CrazierB0y was a a blue wolf with a robotic arm. He had one green eye and one red eye. He was wearing a blue hoodie with icy shoes.

"So are these people like new hosts or..." Amy asked.

"Oh no. CB's only here for this episode and maybe some guest appearances," wink wink "Sanja here might be here for the whole thing." Imeda checked her magical watch that just randomly appeared and then disappeared, "Hmm, I'm expecting someone else too,"

"Sorry I'm late!"

A white wolf ran in, her blue boots clicking against the floor. She stopped and hugged Imeda.

"This is my sister, Crystal!" Imeda announced.

Crystal was a white wolf with blue eyes. She was wearing a white and blue jumpsuit with a black and gold belt. Her shoes were white and blue boots with heels.
A/N: The picture above, as drawn by my sister.

"Now that we've introduced our new guests. We have some dares!" Imeda said.

"My dare is to turn everyone except Sonic and Shadz go turn into a baby and Sonic and Shadz have to take care of them!" Crystal announced.