Chapter 16

Read the ending, because it's important for this book.

I'll tell you now.... Get ready to say goodbye to this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? P.O.V

My life flashed before my eyes. The bullet pierced through my heart, forcing me to take in my last breath of life as I fell back from the force. 

The last thing I saw, was not a light, but a darkness..... And that's where I was going.

Natsu's P.O.V Three months later

Both the stranger and Lucy fell on the ground as if they were both shot. The police forced their selves in and took them both away before any of us could she what happened. All we know is that Lucy never came back to school since.

Finals were killing me. I didn't want to do anything, yet I had to if I wanted to graduate. Luckily, I finished the test right before the bell rang and turned in my test to the teacher.

I walked outside and took in a deep breath.

"Hey Natsu! You ready for summer vacation?!" Levy squealed as she ran up with Gajeel following behind her.

"Yep. I'm ready to relax and never think about school. Sadly, we have to finish this week."

"It's not that bad." Juvia said as she walked up with Gray wrapping an arm around her waist.

"We'll still be close friends, so there's not much to worry about." She added.

We all agreed.

"Well at least you all are behaving better now. You all used to be such trouble makers at the start of the year." Erza laughed as she herself walked up.

"We all here?" She asked.

"Yep. I guess we can get going to our café now." Gray said as he and Juvia led the way. We all followed behind and walked into our favorite café. We chose the booth by a rounded window and had our orders ready. 

As the waitress took our order, I got up to 'use the restroom', when really, I just took the maintenance stairs up to the roof without the staff seeing me. I lied down and stared at the sun as is set over the horizon.

If only Lucy were here. It would feel like old times, even if we hardly knew each other. I thought, closing my eyes. I heard some footsteps and sighed in anger as I thought one of the staff members caught me.

"You found my hiding spot again. You just love to annoy me, don't you?"

I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful blonde I thought was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND!

That's the end for this book. I've grown bored of it and really have gotten stuck, so I decided to make the final goodbye, a good goodbye.

This is it for

The One Who's Always Alone.