Bonus chapter -2

Being lifted onto the stage was once a dream of mine, to be able to sing with my hero and now it was becoming a reality. I thought she pointed to someone around me and I was disappointed until I felt four strong hands touch me. The sensation I felt was overwhelming. As I looked at one of the men he winked at me and I blushed. 

That's when the realization hit me smack in the face like an avalanche hitting a small town unexpectedly.

I was going to be on a stage in front of hundreds of people with my hero. The stunning Demi Lovato. She hand-picked me out of every other fan in the Bell Centre. I felt pleased and overwhelmed with happiness. When my feet hit the stage I was overexcited to be near her singing along side her. Tears of joy slid down my face as I took Demi Lovato's outstretched hand. I went to her and hugged her tightly. I was afraid this was a dream and I would wake up anytime now.

As she sang, she looked to the side of the stage where a pretty girl was standing. She had a smile on her face and she sang along with the music. Was she the mysterious girl Demi was supposedly dating? The name of the mysterious girl was never released to the public for the privacy she wanted. That was understandable considering once a sliver of fame landed on someone it was hard to get the spot light off of themselves. 

As the music played and Demi took a breath, she turned to me and kissed my cheek. I felt like I was on cloud nine. She was my inspiration, my idol, and my favorite person to hear in the morning. Obviously not her voice in person but her songs I downloaded on my phone.

As she finished the song, I was ready to be hoisted back off the stage and go home. I would love to see all the images my friends probably took of me and Demi. The surprising thing was when she said goodnight to the audience she led me with her arm over my shoulder to the side of the stage where the pretty girl was.

"What's your name?"

"My name?" She laughed silently at my question and shook her head yes.

"Oh, my name is Claire"

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Claire."

"Oh my god I am so happy I got to meet you in person. I literally don't have words, I know I'm  rambling but it doesn't count but who can blame me when I have the privileges in meeting my idol. Oh my gosh."

She laughed slightly again and hugged me to her side just as we got to the lady that was standing off to the side of the stage. She was gorgeous and I saw why Demi fell for her.

"Hi, I'm Abbie. It's nice to meet you..."

"My names Claire and it's nice to meet you too."

"Okay girls lets go eat some food and have a great hour or so to talk." What? Did I just win the jackpot or something? Does she do this with every fan she had picks?

"Oh my gosh!!" The smile I had before was replaced with the biggest smile I had ever had before. "I am so lucky! I'm so happy that you have chosen me to talk with out of all your fans."

I was smiling so much the sides of my mouth were starting to hurt and I smiled less. Taking a deep breath I calmed my nerves. I had to act cool not like I was a creep or something.

"Me too." we walked for a bit, I noticed as we walked that Abbie and Demi were holding hands and it took everything within me not to swoon over how cute they were together.

As we munched on the food she had someone prepare for us I realized that Demi was completely and utterly in love with Abbie. I also learned Abbie was the nicest person in the entire world, who didn't want Demi for her fame or money but for the love they shared.

I approved of their relationship even though I knew that my opinion didn't matter. I also knew that all true Demi Lovato fans would also approve of Abbie when they finally decided to tell the world who the mystery girl actually was.

As I got ready to leave I hugged the two of them at the same time. "Thank you guys so much for having me to eat with you guys it means the world to me."

"You're welcome. Can we have your number? We would like to have lunch with you some other time if that's alright with you."

"That sounds amazing!" With shaky hands I wrote my number down and I gave it to them. With one last hug I walked out of the Bell Centre to my car smiling like a fool. 

When I thought about what had happened since I stepped foot into the Bell Centre it was almost illusory. 

I hoped you guys liked this bonus chapter I made for you guys. Also I wanted to thank you all for being amazing and sticking with my story for so long. You guys are amazing and this book reached 1.04k because of all of you and I appreciate it, thank you once again for getting me there because without you guys this wouldn't have became true. Love, Emily!!