Miss Mystic Falls.

My mouth drops as I see Stefan drive up to school, that bitch was driving and speeding,the man that couldn't go more than twenty miles an hour, that's never like Stefan "hey you gotta little something on your teeth sweetheart

My mouth drops as I see Stefan drive up to school, that bitch was driving and speeding,the man that couldn't go more than twenty miles an hour, that's never like Stefan "hey you gotta little something on your teeth sweetheart." I turn briefly to Matt, "is it trash? Wouldn't be surprised if you dumpster dive." Matt starts cracking up from his joke, I looked over and stare at Elena as she makes her way across the school parking lot. She gives me a look and waves me over, I flick Matt off as I cross the lot, "What was that for?" I stop and look at Matt," for telling Dave I was gonna jump his bones in first period and in front of Alaric too" He starts laughing as he puts his hands on his knees. "The sad thing was he said he'd never do you, I see why fat ass."I glare at him, "you know you did do my identical sister right?" He starts getting a shit grin on his face," o honey she can at least hold her balance." My mouth pops open as I turn to Stefan as he's staring right at us, I knew he was listening and I turn to Matt once more, as I watch a group of girls cross the street and stare at us, I flip my hair over my shoulder.

"I know I'm sexy babe but I've got a corner to work with men that have more money than you." The girls laugh as they point at Matt, Stefan cracks a laugh as my sister finally reaches him, I give Matt a smirk as his mouth drops, and runs to catch up with the group of girls, "baby's she's just kidding!" I look over the girls, " he's got herpes." I laugh as Matt's head quickly snaps towards my direction, as the group of girls scatter and take off running while screaming their heads off, one successfully slips and busts her ass, I take a quick picture planning to hang it up around school, it is say no to sex week at school.I give Matt a final smirk as I make my way over to them rubbing my hands nervously, I knew something was off with My man Stefan.

"Stefan my man you made it to my corner." We both start laughing as Elena fake laughs with us, "o honey that's my trick." She glares as she shakes her head," I can't take your ass anywhere, can you not be embarrassing for five seconds?" My mouth pops open as Stefan starts to crack up laughing," Betrayal, Damon's now my new best friend sorry Stef you got points deducted, you're  now behind Matt which is an accomplishment."

"Hey!" Matt screams across the parking lot, "Don't you have and STD test to take sweetheart?" Matt's face turns blood red as he shakes his head and walks away, Mrs Milerns face becomes horrified as she takes out a mini hand sanitize from Her black purse and begins to poor it all over her arms as she passes Matt. "O come on!" Matt yells as he raises his hands in the air, I cover my mouth as I let out a snort. "You should like a pig fat ass."  Eliza-1 Matt-0.

"I didn't know you were coming back today." Elena states as she puts her hand possessively on his shoulder, my eyebrow raises In suspension, I wasn't gonna take Stefan from her god knows that would be like incest I stick my tongue out in disgust. When the air is quiet I look up as they both look at me in confusion, "I need to take you to the doctor." I scoff at what Elena just said and shrug it away bitch was gonna get locked in the bathroom tonight for that, I snicker as I plan it out, I might even let Jeremy in on it. "You know I woke up this morning and I was feeling great, and I figured it was time to get back into things."