Prologue

It was raining. It had been raining for thirty minutes and he was still driving through it, he couldn't be late. Overexposed, sitting atop his motorcycle he rode on through the crowded streets of Seoul.

He made record time when he reached the mansion. Pulling up to the gate, he hastily punched in the gate code and rode in as the big iron gate slowly opened before him.

The rain beat down on him as he walked to the front doors of the mansion, only pulling off his helmet when he was fully covered by the archway. He knocked on the door four times and it opened immediately.

"You're here."

He looked up and smirked at the man sitting several feet away from him, ignoring the person at the door. His feet squishing in his soaked shoes beneath the weight of his body, he walked forward into the mansion. He heard the door close behind him and he immediately handed his helmet to the person behind him.

"You thought I wouldn't be here Namjoon?" He raised an eyebrow at the people down the hall. He walked quickly, not wasting time as he reached the room he wanted.

A huge dinning table was at the center, simply decorated. The room had a darker theme to it, the only light coming from a dimly lit chandelier at the center of the long brown table.

"Just sit down Jungkook," Namjoon sighed from the head of the table. He ran his fingers through his blond hair and looked at everyone around him. Jungkook took his place at the left of the man, sitting up straight, ready to listen. "We have a new problem," Namjoon leans forward, giving off an air of importance to everyone in the room.

"What happened?" The boy to Jungkook's right asked. Namjoon held up his hand to silence the red haired boy.

"If you would let me talk I could tell you Taehyung," Namjoon narrows his eyes at the younger boy. Taehyung slinks back in his chair and crosses his arms over his chest, clearly a little more grumpy than he was before. "This," Namjoon slaps down a paper on the table, sounding a loud boom through our ears. "Is the problem."

The picture placed in front of the seven boys was not the greatest picture. It was blurry, at a bad angle, and had awful lighting. But it showed just what it needed to.

Among a crowd stood a girl. She wore a mask that covered most of her face so her identity was not discernible. She looked taller, maybe around sixteen, and from the look in her eyes she looked dangerous. And her eyes were the most interesting part. Among all the color around her, her eyes stood out, a color like no other. The deep shade shone even in the daylight; and it left you wondering if her eyes were more blue or purple.

"Who's she?" The black haired man next to Namjoon inquires.

"She, Yoongi," Namjoon looks to his right hand man. "She just killed ten guys who were trying to get to the Mafia Princess."

"No way," The blond man next to Yoongi shook his head.

"Are you saying I'm lying Jin?" Namjoons eyes narrow at the boy. Despite him being older, Jin cowers at Namjoons tone, and shakes his head. "They call her Indigo."

-

"What's your favorite color?"

"Indigo, just like your eyes."

-

Jungkook leaned over and studied the photo again. The girl did look familiar. Her long curly brown hair and the way she held herself reminded him of someone he used to know. And of course there were the eyes, they matched his memory. But it couldn't be her. The girl he was thinking of, couldn't hurt a fly, let alone kill ten people.

"Why do they call her that?" The other black haired man asked, fiddling with a knife in his hands.

"Her eyes," Jungkook pushes the photo nearer to the older man.

"Woah," the man next to the knife wielding one gasped as he got a closer look. "Those are some sick eyes."

"Jimins got a crush," Taehyung smirked. Jimin glared at him and huffed out, running his hands through his orange hair.

"This is not the time for childishness," Namjoons booming voice grabs all their attention once more. "This is serious, the Fey's have a new body guard protecting her."

"It's about time," Yoongi scoffed. "They left her unprotected for years."

"But they kept her hidden," Jin reminds everyone.

"And we still haven't gotten to her," Hoseok sighs, putting the knife he had on the table. "We thought maybe you'd be able to help but look at you, no help at all," Hoseok points at Jungkook with disgust.

"You won't let me on any job involving the Fey's, how am I supposed to help huh?" Jungkook snaps, leaning forward in his chair. "She won't help anyway I told you."

"Enough," Namjoon growls, now very frustrated with his companions. "No we haven't gotten her, but it's just a matter of time." Namjoon pushes himself back from the table and stands up from his chair. "If we got the Mafia Princess..." he trails off, pacing around the table slowly.

"Then The Kim's would be the top family," Yoongi finishes for Namjoon.

"And the mob war would be over," Taehyung chimes in cheerfully.

"The mob war will never be over," Jungkook shakes his head. Taehyung's bright smile falters and he frowns, knowing Jungkook was right.

"There's only one thing standing inbetween us and Ara Fey," Namjoon stops behind Jimins chair. He puts his hands on the top of the chair and squeezes the hard wood until his knuckles are white.

"So we get rid of her, she looks young, she can't be that good," Jungkook says matter-o-factly.

"Yes," Namjoon smiles at the youngest boy. "Indigo must be taken care of."