Home

Guys it finally summer!!! I promise I will be updating more now that I'm finally done with school for right now!
Just a reminder:
This=Jonathan's thoughts
This=Scarecrows thoughts
Also sorry this is another short chapter, I promise they'll get longer again!
Enjoy!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jonathan's POV

I sighed and picked up my phone.

Looking at my computer screen I dialed the number and held the phone up to my ear.

After three rings the phone on the other end picked up.

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, this is Dr. Crane. I am your daughters doctor." I explained.

"Oh, hello! Is everything alright? She's gotten in trouble already hasn't she." (Y/n)'s mother said sighing as if she expected it.

"Actually the opposite. Your daughter is ready to come home. I cleared her on Friday and she she'll be coming home on Monday." I stated.

"Wait...what? You're joking right? You have met my daughter (Y/n) right?" Mrs. (L/n) asked shocked.

"Yes. While she does have slight signs of mental illness she doesn't have to be in a mental institution as you previously assumed." I responded coldly.

"I would like my daughter to be transferred to a different doctor. Clearly you have not assessed her correctly." (Y/n)'s mother said.

What a bitch.

For once I agree with you.

"Mrs. (L/n), I am the head Psychiatrist here at Arkham so I can assure you my evaluation is correct." I said bitterly before questioning this women's reasoning. "Don't you want your daughter to return home?"

"Of course I want her home. How dare you ask that." (Y/n)'s mother said but I wasn't convinced.

"Good. Then you will see her on Monday." I said before hanging up without giving her a chance to respond.

I sighed again and leaned back in my chair.

I could see why (Y/n) didn't want to go back. Just from those two minutes of conversation I can tell she would be wicked to live with.

She reminds me of granny, god rest her soul.

You're the one who killed granny, Crow.

Oh yeah, you're right...I hope she rots in hell!

I rolled my eyes before continuing with my work day constantly wondering about (Y/n) and her family life.

~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Over the weekend I said goodbye to Ed and Ivy who promised to see me again soon which gave me some relief.

Come Monday morning the guards arrived at my cell and took me to the bathroom where they gave me my clothes from when I was brought here to change into.

I quickly changed and looked in the mirror.

I saw myself of course but it wasn't myself at the same time. It was if I had changed in some way.

Suddenly a pounding on the door came scaring me but I soon responded telling the guards I was done.

The door was opened and I stepped out to see none other than Dr. Jonathan Crane.

"Are you ready?" Jonathan asked.

"Sure." I said hesitantly.

Jonathan nodded and walked with me to the truck.

The guards put me in the back and surprisingly Jonathan joined me.

"You're coming with?" I asked as the guards closed the back doors.

"Yes, I spoke with your mother and she didn't seem the most excited for your arrival so I thought I'd come with to make sure everything goes well." Jonathan explained.

"You spoke to my mother? I apologize." I said hoping she didn't say anything rude.

"We can't choose our parents." Jonathan said making me smile.

"So what will you do while I'm gone? Besides miss me of course." I said smiling as if it were obvious.

"I suppose I'll continue on with my job and such between missing you." Jonathan said raising his eyebrow momentarily and doing one of his small smiles.

I laughed lightly and we continued the journey in silence until the vehicle stopped.

Jonathan got out and helped me hop down by holding onto my waist making me blush slightly before he let go.

Jonathan, two guards, and I walked up to my home.

Dread spread through me as we walked up the pathway and as Jonathan knocked on the door three times.

Within seconds the door flew open to reveal the smiling face of my mother.

"(Y/n), sweetheart, we've missed you so much!" My mother said hugging me very tightly.

I simply sighed and she let go of me.

"Go inside dear I'll talk to the nice men." My mother said stepping aside.

I took one last sad, pleading look at Jonathan before walking into my house and going to the kitchen.