Chapter 5

Helena's POV

I stretched my limbs out and got out of the bed. I'm hungry and I want to shower. I walked to the shower after grabbing clothes that Axel and his mother Susan, went out to get me a few days ago. She has great fashion sense.

I stripped my clothes and made sure the door was locked, then studied myself in the mirror.

My tan skin glowed a bit more than it used too and my purple eyes finally held a glint of hope. Hope that my life will continue to get better.

I have an hourglass figure, which is the only thing I can thank my mother for.

For a long time I always thought I was beautiful, gorgeous even. But that idea that I was pretty, slowly faded the more abused I got.

So the past few days I would stand in front of the mirror and pick out things I love about myself, rather than picking out flaws. It's really helped me mentally and I almost have confidence again.

I hopped in the shower and shaved myself, washed myself, and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I put on a white knitted sweater and blue ripped jeans. I picked out the size 6 black boots that they got me and put them on.

I get quite cold easily so I love dressing warm. Plus it's winter.

I unlocked the bathroom door and saw Axel sitting on the bed with a small smile.

What is this guy thinking about?

"You." I jumped startled at his respond to my question.

Didn't I say that in my head?

"You did, but our bonds gotten stronger so I can hear your thoughts." I blushed and mumbled an 'oh'

"I always say little things to you in our bond."

I never noticed I could hear his thoughts, but i have been a bit lost in my own world.

"I noticed." He smiled and I felt my heart thump at his handsomeness.

Wow.

"Did you hurt yourself earlier? I felt a sting on my leg." He asked and I couldn't help but let a giggle escape.

— Axels POV —

A giggle escaped her mouth and I smiled, I could listen to that giggle all day.

"I was shaving and cut my leg."

I love how werewolves have the ability to feel each others emotions and pain. It's good for when your mates in danger.

I also like that we can feel if the others cheating with another man/woman. It's extremely rare that mates cheat and it's also very shamed upon in our world. The only people that cheat on their mates are the ones who rejected them and want to do it to cause them more pain. Luckily Helena won't have that problem with Levi since she accepted the rejection and found me, therefore their bond is completely broken.

No one in your eyes will ever compare or come close to the beauty or sexiness of your mate. It's just... impossible. They were made for you.

I realized I was staring at her and lightly blushed.

"Cmon Lena I can feel your hunger." I slowly reached for her hand, careful not to make her flinch or scare her.

To my delight she actually grabbed my hand back.

She's trusting me.

"I am trusting you." She reached up and kissed my cheek. That made my wolf and I all happy and giddy.

OH I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN.

SHE. KISSED. MY. CHEEK.

CALL THE DOCTOR.

OHMYGOSHIMMENTALLYFREAKINGOUT.

She giggled hard from next to me and I blushed at my mental outburst.

"You're funny." She said as I regained my composure from that burst of excitement.

I just can't help my happiness.

SHE JUST KISSED MY CHEEK!

OH. MY. GOSH.

Her lips were so soft.

OH MY GOSH.

Okay I think I'm done now...

SHE TRUSTS ME AND KISSED MY CHEEK IM THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!