Taro Yamada x female reader

Lunchtime
"Hey, Ayano ." I greeted my new best friend. "Hey, (Y/N) let's go to the rooftop ." "Ok." I followed her to the rooftop and we both sat at a bench.
There was some moment of silence when Ayano interrupted it.
"(Y/N) do you like anyone ?" she asked. " "Of course not," I replied.
I knew Ayano liked or love Taro, so I didn't say anything.
"No..." I said, "Why ?" I asked.
Ayano's face turned into a rage one but quickly turned into a normal one.
"Hey, (Y/N) come with me I have something cool to show you." She said.
"Sure." I got up with her and she leads me somewhere.
She leads me to the gardening club. "Why are we here, Ayano ?" I asked.
Taro's point of view...
Okay, I've made up my mind... I'll confess to her. Where is she though?
A few minutes later...
"Hey, Mesume do you know where (Y/N) is or went ?" I asked Mesume who was wandering the halls when I bumped into her. "Oh, yeah I saw where she and Ayano Chan went... Buuuut it what's in it for me ?" she answered.
Really?
"Um, how about..."
Ugh, I don't like doing this... I might be caught...
"I'll give you a pack of cigarettes tomorrow," I said.
Oh, no I did it...
"Ahhh, really... Alright, she went to the gardening club with Ayano Chan, " she told me.
"Really thanks .".
Why is she there?
Y/N point of view
"I gave you a chance to tell me the truth, but you blew it," she said pulling out a knife.
"Wh-hat do you mean ?" I said stuttering when I saw the knife. "I know you like or maybe even love Taro-kun." She responded.
"What ?"
"You heard me ."
"But, I don't understand."
"You'll understand later...."
She lunged at you with the knife in her hand. Luckily I took martial arts classes when I was younger. I turned back and grabbed the hand she was holding the knife and twist it behind her and pin her to the ground. She dropped the knife and I kicked the knife away from her. "You'll NEVER HAVE MY SENPAI." She screamed at me. Using her Hulk strength she got out of my grip.
She grabbed her knife and she was on top of me knife inches away from my neck. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING !" screamed a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Taro. I smiled...
"Senpai..." she said softly. "What are you doing YOU MONSTER !" Taro screamed.
Ayano got off of me and looked at him.
"Uh-uh... U-uh... " she was just standing there not knowing what to do.
Taro ran towards me and picked me up bridal style and ran.
Time skip brought to you on how lazy I am.
In the end, Ayano Chan got arrested by the police.
You were outside the front gate with Taro.
"Thanks for everything," you said while blushing. "Uh, your welcome," he said.
Taro's point of view
Now is my chance ...
"Y/N, w-will y-yo-you go ou-ut wit-the me?"I said while stuttering.
God, that was dumb.
"You know what -"
"I will love too."
I looked at her wide-eyed and smiled.
Your point of view
OMG, HE REALLY ASKED ME OUT, OMG, OMG, OMG.
I hugged him and felt the warmth, he hugged me back.
"Y/N..."
"Yes?
"Do you know where I can get a pack of cigarettes?"
WHAT?! My crush is a SMOKER AND HE'S JUST 17.
"Taro... Please tell me the cigarettes AREN'T for you."
"..."
" ................."
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Let's just say he explained <<<<<<<<<< everything... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<