Chapter 13

Author's Note: Picture of Ja'Mylah is in the multimedia room

Chris POV

It was 12 o'clock in the afternoon, I had nothing to do. I walked out my room to see my mom in the kitchen cooking something to eat.

"Ma, can I drive the Range Rover?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah sure. The keys are on the key rack," she said stirring her pot.

The Range Rover is the "family car," as my mom says. I grabbed the keys off the key rack and hopped in the Range Rover. I decided I'll get Christian a few things. I went to the mall and got him a few pairs of Jordan's. Then I went to Toys R Us and bout him a red Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane Ride-on. I put everything in the car. It was almost 2, so I started making my way to Chuck E. Cheese. I found the closest parking spot and parked there. I grabbed everything I bought for Christian and went inside. It looks like I'm the first one here. I bought Christian some tokens and pizza and went sit down at the table. A few mins later, they arrived.

"Sorry we're late. Christian waste some juice on his clothes," she said pitting him down.

"It's fine. I just got here a few mins ago," I said.

"I got you something lil man," I said to Christian.

I put the box with the jeep in it on the table. Soon as he seen it, his eyes lit up.

"That's not it," I said pulling out 4 boxes of Jordan's giving them to Veronica.

"What do you say Christian?" She asked looking at Christian.

"Thank you," he said smiling.

"Your welcome lil man," I said.

"Want to go play some games? I bought you some tokens," I said hoping he would say yes.

He looked at Veronica and she nodded her head. He got out of his seat and so did I.

"The pizza should be here in a few V," I said.

"Ok," she said.

I grabbed Christian hand and we start walking around. We was walking to the back where the toddlers area was at and somehow, Christian let go of my hand and ran towards this ride with Chuck E. in it. A lil bout the same age as Christian was already in the ride. There was this woman standing by the ride watching the lil girl.

"Christian come back here," I said.

He was already trying to climb in the ride.

"Chris?" The girl asked turning around looking at me.

"Ja'Mylah?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked picking up the lil girl.

"I'm here with my son," I said.

Ja'Mylah POV

"I'm here with my son," he said.

Son? I never knew Chris had a son

"What about you? Why you here?" He asked picking up the lil boy that looked exactly like him.

"I'm here for my lil cousin's birthday party. You guys can come over for some cake if you like," I said hoping he would say yes.

"Nahh we good. I'm here with his momma and him. We are spending time together," he said looking around.

"Oh ok. It was nice seeing you," I said with disappointment in my voice.

"You too," he said walking away.

Author's Note: Thats just a quick chapter I threw in there. Next chapter might be long. I am going to be updating in a few days.

P.S: Wasn't expecting that, huh? It looks like that's it for Chris and Ja'Mylah. Or is it?

P.S.S: Picture of Ja'Mylah in multimedia room