Chapter 15: Serafall

6 days after (8 days training done)

[Y/N]'s POV

I wake up when I feel a weight all over my body. I look at my right side and I saw Hestia.

You: Naked?

I look at my other side when I saw all the girls on my side,and top, also the worst of it they are NAKED. I take a deep breath and...

You: WHAT THE HELL ALL OF YOU DOING HERE?!?!

They all wake up when I started to shout. They all look at me then Ophis make a stoic face.

Ophis: Shut up just sleep *punch my face*

Then I get knocked out and also sleep.

Timeskip

I wake up AGAIN but when I wake up the girls are not here. I look around in my room and I look for nothing.

You: I guess that was a dream... Well I want to eat.

I said then leave the room half naked (only boxer)  since I'm too tired to walk downstairs I just use the elevator and push the 1st floor button. I look for Hestia but she's not here. I guess she take for a walk. I walk towards in my kitchen when I saw the girls, Poseidon,Kiba and Red eating. I sigh.

You: I'm dreaming again... Well let's just eat in my dream.

I all look at the girls who's now blushing except Akeno who's now licking her finger and suck it with a dirty look. I just sit beside Rias who have a empty seat on her side. She blush more but I don't care this is just a drea—

You: Wai— Dream?!!

I started to touch my face then look in front of a mirror when I saw there's a red on my face saying that it was not a dream and it hurts. I look at them who's now looking away . I glare to all of them and I just blush because of embarrassment

You: I-I uhmm...S-sorry!

I run away from the kitchen when I heard all of them laugh. I was about to go on my room when I bump into someone. I saw Hestia who's now on the floor.

You: Are you o—

I was about to lend my hand when Hestia scream and covering her face. I look at her when I realize I am still half naked and on boxer. I quickly ran through the elevator and harshly push the 2nd floor button. I sigh.

You: Dammit I better fix my mind when I'm sleeping.

Timeskip

I am done talking with the Rias and Rias peerage who's now heading at the Kuoh Academy with my own peerage. I am now with Hestia she said she wants to go shopping but she doesn't know where it is. We both now walking when I bump into someone when I saw Serafall.

You: What ar—

I stopped talking when I realized she doesn't know who I am so I talk to Hestia telepathy while helping Serafall to get up.

You: Hestia why is Serafall here?

Hestia: She can't find the way to the Kuoh Academy. It's Rias' fight today right?

You: I see.

You: *lend my hand* I'm sorry to bump on someone beautiful like you.

She blush a bit but regain her composure and take my hand to help her get up. She fake a cough and look at me she smile a bit.

Serafall: I am sorry but I...don't know where is Kuoh Academy

You: I realized something again. Why don't she teleport herself on the school? Or joined Sirzechs? She's a bit dumb.

You: That's my school. Our school to be exact.

I said while pointing Hestia. I smile at her.

Serafall: You two look familiar.

I look at Hestia and talk to her using telepathy.

You: She already figured it out!

Hestia: Well..let's just ru

Serafall: You two are the most famous singers!

The both of us look at her dumbfounded. I just smile and just shrug.

You: Damn it! I knew it she's dumb!

Timeskip

We showed the way at serafall. She wave her hands and run towards the old building. I sigh and we didn't follow her.

You: Let's go Hestia.. It's a bit exhausting talking to her.

Hestia: I also feel you. She's too energetic.

You: I know.. Well let's not waist our time.

You: I hope you win Rias. I don't want you to marry that man.

------------------
A/N: This is a bit short for an update lololol. Still, this is an update.