Beast in action

Chapter 3: Beast In Action

Rohan held her petite waist swaying in a rhythm. Khushi just stare at him when his hand ran through her milky petite waist, clutching her closer while his lips landed on her cheeks just closer to lips. All are glancing them cheekly clapping their hands to the new couple but one person is boiling in intense anger. Arnav is slipping the non alcoholic drink given in the marriage engrossed in anger and flinching his jaws glancing her with rage in his eyes as if he would eat her alive anytime. His anger is rising in every passing. He gasped clutching his glass tightly and in next instant, it get shredded into pieces and pricked his palm. Blood is oozing continuously but it is not affecting him a bit.

******

''Are they from different planets? All fools and idiots'', khushi muttering making an annoyed face and munching her favorite jalebis to calm her nerve, stood in one corner. Just then rohan came in and glare at her amusingly.

Now what are you looking at me..do I am looking ghost? Go to your good for nothing fellow staff members.

Rohan: Khushi, chill baby!! Why you are getting hyper? He went near her and cupped her face but she instantly jerk him away.

Khushi: ''I am not in a mood to talk to anyone..go away as of now!!'' She looked away and pouted angrily.

Rohan: ''Are baap re..itna gussa!'' (''Oh lord, this much angry!'') By the way, miss angry bird look more stunning and sensuous in this avtar.

Khushi: Shut up, don't try to distract my mind.understand. Your lovely dovely talks won't suppress my anger. How dare they ask you to kiss me? She gasped getting highly angry and eating jalebi aggressively.

Rohan: ''Are you insane? its just a cheek kiss..what's a big deal?

Khushi: Oh hello mr angrez.. I am not that type of girl that you can keep it in a museum and show me to all and how can you kiss me in front of all?She munching jalebi non stop and getting distraught. He open his mouth to say something when she feed him jalebi forcefully giving toothy smile. He pounce back and flinched sarcastically by her naughtiness. She smirked and make him ate more sets of jalebi grinning mischievously.

Rohan: Khushi stop..what are you doing? You knew I don't like sweets.

Khushi: ''Its your punishments for enduring me''. She pull his cheeks giving hundred watt smile and show him tongue teasingly.

''It's a only thing which made me forget everything''. Her eyes twinkled in joy and she began feeding herself her favorite jalebis and tasting sugary syrup that is dripping from the corner of her mouth. Rohan get mesmerized by her childishness getting amused.

Rohan: Enough now!! You would become fat then who would marry this pagal jhali. She made a wide O-mouth and hit his chest playfully.

Khushi: 'Roahn if you keep cursing my jalebis then I will surely ran away and...'' He didn't let her complete and place his finger abruptly.

Rohan: Don't you ever say that again..you are my life..i can't imagine my life without you. He said getting frightened.

Khushi: Roahn...relax I was just pulling your legs. He instantly pull her in his arms while khushi get little hesitant by his sudden action.

Rohan: ''Khushi I love you..i love you a lot... Thanks for coming in my life and make it so colorful''. Khushi was taken a back by his sentence and broke the hug getting uncomfortable.

Khushi: Rohan..i..i..woh...! she began looking down rolling knots on dupatta.

Rohan: I am sorry khushi..i knew shaadi se pehle tumhe yeh sab...don't know what happen to me suddenly but when you say all this, I was afraid...I don't want to loose you. He hold her hand sweetly and looked at her with love filled eyes.