Beast den

Chapter 5: Beast den

In the outskirts of Delhi, far away from her hometown.. one girl of late 20's laying in the king size bed and gain her consciousness slowly by rubbing her eyes feverously. Her head getting heavy as if someone drugged her. A cool shudder trickles down her spine by getting view of an strange place. She got panicked and began shivering by looking at the unfamiliar atmosphere.''Yeh kaise jaga hain aur hum yaha kaise pauche..hum toh apne kamre mein the phir yaha...aahh..hamara sar itna kyu phat raha hain..?'' (What's this place and how I end up here..i was sleeping in my room then how...ahh..my head is bursting...?'')

She hurriedly got up and sat on the bed getting highly frightened while scanning the unknown surrounding. By removing duvet from herself she stood up by holding her head which is creating lot of pain as if someone is beating with stones. Sweat bean form on her forehead. There is a pin drop silence entirely. Her own voice is echoing to herself. She began walking ahead and started scanning the house.

''I was sitting in my room then who brought me here..no one is looking around?'' She began chanting to herself and chewed her nails nervously by glaring the beauty of the house. She glance each and every corner of the room in a hope she would gather someone who would helped her but no one looking around. Her heartbeat is getting halted in every passing second. She is feeling uneasy and afraid and clutches her dupatta tightly muttering devimaiya name to gave some mercy to her.

''Koi hain...hamari madat kijiye...help me...!!!!!!!!!!'' She shouted on top of the voice but by getting no response make her confuse and scared like hell.

There is only silence prevail everywhere. Fear, confusion, suspicious all mixed feeling making her more scared. Loneliness is her biggest threat.She tightened her grip muttering to herself. By walking aimlessly, she feel worn out and sat down in the sofa getting exhausted by hugging her knees and look at the beauty with an open mouth. She haven't seen such a beautiful renovation house ever I her life. Different weird thoughts was revolving in her mind. How she get up in such in a strange place? Where are her amma, babuji and Soham?

She probably wished like any normal girl that her prince charming would took her to an fantasy world where both lost in some other world but it seems something she never imagine. There is a four bedroom beachfront house with large deck for outdoor living. It is decorated in fresh, lively colors with photos of various serene scenes placed through the house. Ceiling fans and air conditioning are available at each house but in between one room is locked she tried to open it but unable to.

 Ceiling fans and air conditioning are available at each house but in between one room is locked she tried to open it but unable to