500k?! bonus chapter!?

HOLD UP!!!

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO SKIP. WARNING!!!

first of all, I just hit 500k reads..
that's half way to million.. wow.

I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YALL IS LIKE MORE THAN I HAVE FOR REAL FRIENDS.

this is such a monumental moment.
date 15/5/18

but seriously I couldn't do this without each and everyone with you and I hope you all read this. even if your a silent reader (I do this too) or a reader who constantly comments (which I love)

I've always said to myself, 'no matter how big you get (if you ever do) always reply to comments and love your readers' and I will forever stand by this.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, yes I don't reply to every comment because some are just comments on random things throughout the chapter.

NOTE I READ ALL THE COMMENTS

but I truly love you guys so much and because of this...

I've decided to post a bonus chapter which will be inserted just below!!

pain

Two barely clothed women sit in Micah's bed when he walks upstairs. His stepfather has to be behind this one. Like everything else. There's a sudden and knock at the door, almost instantly his leaving the women to open it.

"So you are back.. why didn't you call?"

"Rose," Micah looks past her, she can't be here. Not with those perfectly placed women on my bed. "You should go."

"Go? No, why didn't you call me when you got back? You said you would, I was alone and scared.. I needed you, I still need you."

Fuck. It's the only word Micah can comprehend. He doesn't want to hurt her, not more than he already has. Rose pushes past him, walking into the living room. He can't help but think how fucking gorgeous the girl in.

"Rose get the fuck out of here, okay? You shouldn't be here," he says, no matter how much he wants to hold her and move somewhere far away with her.

"Why? Because some crazed person that you've killed their family wants to kill me, again? I mean it's not a surprise this is happening." Footsteps click down the stairs, Rose stops. This can't be happening. A fucking mastermind his stepfather is. "Or your with another girl."

"I told you to fuck off," Micah says, despite the fact he kills him inside.

"Why? What happened?" She shouts pushing his chest.

"Your too much fucking effort."

Every word. He can see how much it breaks her. The pain and hurt.

"Micah," a cool calm voice says. "Hurry up. We're getting bored."

"Oh my god," Rose seems to cringe in disgust, "I can't.."

"How long did you do this while we were together?" She stares at Micah, "just tell me the truth."

"You think we were ever together?" Micah asks, that's it. It's over. Everything with this woman, he won't get her back now. "Me, with you? You were just a good fuck, Rosalie."

"Why did you risk your life for me over and over then," she uses all her strength pushing him in his chest, the impact doesn't hurt, the words do.  "You should have just let me die."