2

THE ONLY TIME IMMA SAY THIS, EXCUSE ALL MY MISTAKES , I DONT BE HAVING TIME TO PROOF READ!

Kalea and Cyleena outfits in mm^

Kalea

I woke up asleep on the couch and everyone else was already woke. Jay and Twan was in the kitchen eating with their fat ass.

I got up off the couch and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked back down to the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of cereal to eat.

"Y'all ready to go?" My momma came in the kitchen asking.

We all nodded are head yes, we got the couch and the rest of the living room stuff, which wasn't a lot and we put it in the Moving truck.

After wards we went to the house owner so drop the keys off and we headed our way to the other side of town!

I was so happy for some reason, I can finally start fresh. No more Chris and him putting his hands on me , no more hurt , no more cheating. I was extremely happy.

We pulled up to the other side of town and I got out the car to our house. The house was pretty nice, it was a two story house, white, and modern.

We walked in the house and I went up the stairs to find my room. Everything was already set up in the rooms from bringing the stuff earlier before we got here.

I sat on my bed and unpacked all my shit. I checked my phone and saw I had 9 missed calls and 11 messages.

They all from Cyleena ass too. I looked at the time ant noticed it was 11 sum, I told her I was gonna call and let her know wassup at 9.

I finally called her back.

"HELLO? BITCH WHY YOU AINT BEEN ANSWERING?" She said.

"Lmao, my bad, we all slept late and got here late."

"It's alright, so what the address? I MISS MY BESTIEEE"

I told her the address and she hung up as soon as I did. I started laughing and texted the address to her because I knew she wasn't gonna remember.

I looked around my room and I was basically in love with it. My room was Chanel with pink and black. Even tho I'm not all that girly it was cute to me.

I walked around more and I had my own WALK IN CLOSET. When I tell you I was happy, I was happy. It had box shelf's along the top where you can store shoes or makeup or anything in. And it had places for your clothes too.

I got so much shoes and clothes it don't make no sense.

I started walking around the rest of the house and it was nice, my mom had her own bathroom in her bedroom.

It was a 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms. 3 rooms was upstairs, and one was down stairs along with a bathroom. The rest was upstairs, the 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

I liked it, so guest don't have too be using out bathroom upstairs.

I heard a knock at the door and I already knew it was Cyleena from the way she was knocking on the door, she always making a damn beat.

I opened the door and she attacked my ass.

"OMG BESTFRIENDDD I MISSS YOU" she said huggging me.

"Shit I miss your ass too, but I'm finna die you squeezing my ass to hard" I said laughing as she let me go.

"I'm sorry , I'm just happy, me and my bestfriend can go to the same school when school start back. And we can spend this summer together! We finna have hella fun" she said.