New fac-er masks (short)

" " = thinking

After only a couple of minutes you finally made it to the lake and you have to admit it was a very beautiful scenery with the moonlight reflecting off of the calm waters.

???:hey who are you?

You turned in the direction of the voice and saw a girl looking at you.

(Y/n):oh I'm (y/n) who are you?

???: I'm Cassi you renting a cabin out her to? I didn't hear any other cars pull up.

(Y/n): "shit gotta think of a good lie."  No actually I was taking a stroll through the woods and lost my way.

You say acting embarrassed scratching the back of your head.

Cassi: oh sorry to hear. How about you stick with me and my friends we're only staying out her for the weekend so as soon as its done we can help you find civilization.

(Y/n): you sure they wouldn't mind?

Cassi: nah just as long as you don't do anything to weird or crazy.

(Y/n): what do you mean?

Cassi: we're mostly gonna be partying all weekend.

(Y/n):ah okay I understand no party fouls.

Cassi: yep well come on let's get back to my cabin it's getting pretty cold out here.

(Y/n): ok you lead the way.

After a couple of minutes walking you  both reached a large cabin.

(Y/n): damn your renting this place?

Cassi: oh hell no I couldn't afford this. It's one of our friends grandparents getaway. They recently passed away and left this to her.

(Y/n):well I'll say it's pretty nice.

Cassi: just wait till you see the inside

She knocked on the door and soon enough there was a voice on the other side.

???: who isss it?

Cassi: come on Mel stop messing around it's freezing out here.

Mel: ok ok fine.

The girl who your guessing is mel opens the door and stops when she sees you.

Mel: ooh Cassi I didn't know you were bringing company who's this cutie?

Cassi: his name is (y/n) and he's staying with us for the weekend. Now can we come in?

Met: sure but you better tell me where you met him

(Y/n): heh that'll be an easy story to tell.

You both walk in and head towards the living room area this has a big glass window looking over the forest and the lake. There was a fireplace and above it a huge flat-screen TV. In the middle of the room were three couches making a little circle around a large coffee table in the middle. On the coffee table were couple of beer bottles and a bong . There were two more girls each on a separate couch watching TV.

Mel: girls Cassi's back and she's brought a friend.

The two girls then turn to face you and both got perverted looks on their faces.

???:heya sexy.

???:hi cutie.

(Y/n): uh hello. "Is it one of them?"

Mel: this is Ania, Bailey, now tell us where you met Cassi.

(Y/n): about ten minutes ago at the pier.

Ania: wait really?

(Y/n): Yea lost my way when I was taking a hike.

Bailey: why didn't you just use your phone?

(Y/n): didn't bring it because I wanted to unplug.

Baily: oh okay?

Cassi: Yea so he's staying with us for the weekend.

Ania: what's your name?

(Y/n): it's (y/n).

Ania: nice name.

(Y/n): thanks.

Baily: well we're about to watch deadpool want to join us?

(Y/n): sure.

You say as you sit in the middle couch.

Mel: I'll get the drinks and snacks!

She says as she walks off to a kitchen.

Cassi sits next to you and leans on you

Mel: someone's getting dicey.

Mel said holding two six-packs of beer under one arm and a bowl of popcorn in her other hand. She set the items on the small table in the middle of the couches and proceeded to get on the other side of you and leans on you.

The other girls were visibly ticked off at this but said nothing as the movie starts.

*small time skip brought to you by drunk passed out T.A.P.*

As the movie finished up you realised how little these girls could hold there alcohol all of the girls were around you saying incoherent flirty words as they were swaying back and forth.

Mel: W-well it's getting *hic* late (y/n) sleep with me~

Baily: waah- why's you get to sleep wi-*hic* with him?

Ania: y-Yea what's that *hic* about.

(Y/n): look girls you clearly drunk so I'll just sleep on the couch.

They weren't happy but they accepted your solution.

Sense you were the only sober one you had to get each one to sleep needles to say it was quite the hassle. Eventually you manage to get everyone to bed now you were currently getting Cassi to sleep.

Cassi: hey (y/n)?

(Y/n): hmm?

Cassi: thank for *hic* not taking advantage most guys would dream to sleep with multiple women at the mercy.

(Y/n): well I'm already living it.

Cassi: wha?

(Y/n): nothing goodnight Cassi.

You kissed her on the forehead and walked out of her room gently closing the door behind you.

(Y/n): *sigh* fuck, I'm gonna have to defend these girls from a killer great. Well time to be bait.

Before walking out you took a look outside of a giant window over looking a part of the forest in the camp and in the distance you saw a large figure in a hockey mask.

(Y/n): couldn't she just pick a child with a teddy bear?

You saw her retreat back into the forest.

(Y/n): Well here we go.

You say as you open up the front door and charge out into the darkness.

To be continued...

(Sorry this is so short just trying to get back in the saddle)