↛ Six ↚

Louis

I entered my home with a pretty big smile on my face, not to big, but big enough to make me the slightest bit happy, I had a great time at Amelia's house, and no we didn't do anything, not a lot..

"Kaylee!" I yelled out to my best friend who didn't seem to be around, then I noticed the balcony door was locked, on the inside.

I unlocked it an I stepped outside into the rain, there was an unconscious Kaylee, turning almost blue from ammonia by the looks of it.

"Shit!" What have I done? I could have killed her!

I brung her inside and warmed her up, I called a doctor and sat by her side.

The doctor just left, and yep, she ha the ammonia and it's all my fault.

"It's okay Louis, I shouldn't have gone outside to enjoy the rain, you know how I am." Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm not sorry.

"Anyways Lou, where were you? Did ya get lost?" Oh no, I didn't.

I didn't want to tell her i was with Amelia, because that's a bit rude to just ditch someone in the freezing cold and almost kill them.

"Um.." What am I doing?

"Ah, you were with a girl?" She gave me that winking face, how did she know, I never even get girls?

"Well, I tripped over her feet, and then I went to her house.. and.. um... I invited her over for dinner tomorrow night, she's really nice, I hope that's okay?" Why did I get the feeling Kaylee wasn't happy with me right now? oh yeah, she almost died.

I may be over exaggerating but I should e looking after my best friend.

"Why wouldn't it be, it's your home?" She gave a little chuckle at the end with some sort of unconvincing expression on her face.

"Hey Lou, I'm going in to my room to rest, I'll be out later" why am I always scaring her off?

"Sure..."

Kaylee

Why was I jealous?

What's wrong with me?

Louis is only my best friend?

Maybe that's why I was jealous?

Do I have feelings for Louis?

Why would I?

I've known him for so long, why just now?

So many questions, but no answers, only I could answer them but I didn't know how.

I am going to be honest, I haven't even met this Amelia girl but I get a weird feeling about her, kinda like a premonition, maybe?

What if she hurts Louis even more? Then all my hard work will go to waste

I can look after Louis, better then anyone else myself and he knows.

I don't know if I have feelings for him or not, it's hard to tell..

But I have to stop myself, it would just ruin the friendship and all of my hard work towards fixing Louis.

I can't have feelings for him, I want to, I know I want to, but I can't.

even if It hurts me on the way, Louis is more important.

I may seem like I'm neglecting myself, letting myself waste away, as my mum would always tell me, but it's just had dealing with Louis and myself at the same time, so I'm kinda just dealing with Louis t the moment.

But do I really need to anymore? What if Amelia comes along and fulfils his happiness and then I'm forgotten about and I have to leave his life forever

Yes. I know, Louis is dedicated to being my best friend, but people change? It's known to happen

What I hate the most is when people tell me that something is or isn't going to happen, how do they even know? there's your answer though, they don't know, they never will, not even after, simple.

Ugh, I overthink way to much, it's starting to get to me mentally.

Louis

So, I can explain, I know it seems a bit to fast to just invite a, pretty much stranger, over for dinner, but Kaylee tells me to go outside and meet new people, so that's what I'm doing, I think I'm starting to realise some good things in life, not just the bad.

Kaylee should be proud, she's put so much hard work into this, she deserves a holiday, to get away and just relax, she's had so much on her plate lately she deserves to be by herself and just have some quality time with no one but her.

Maybe I should get her to go away for a while to chill, I know it seems like I'm trying to get rid of her, but I'm not, I still want her to be happy even if she's trying to help me 24/7

I know as well if I tell her to go on a holiday, she will probably argue with me until she wins, because she has things to do here, and I understand that, but wouldn't you want some down time as well? Surely she does.

Whatever i have to do to get her to relax, im going to to do it.

Because I do not want her to get to the point where I have to save her, to the point where she is like me, she doesn't deserve to be depressed, no way, never.