Arc 2.2

Zhong San Su quickly ran back to his Courtyard that he shared with his 2nd brother and felt as though his heart was going to burst free of his chest. He'd been leisurely walking around the palace and just happened to be passing by his 1st brother's Courtyard when he heard chaos ensuing. Of course what else would he do other than watch from the sidelines to be rewarded a bit of entertainment. 

He'd heard what the palace maid had shouted while pointing at the person wearing red but couldn't see that person's face so continued watching. Once they opened their mouth to speak, he immediately knew that the elegant figure was his 1st brother. He'd been shocked stupid, nearly falling out of the tree he had chosen to climb. 

When Zhong Yi had began walking towards the guard a gust of wind blew the stray strands of hair outlining his face to blow behind him. His body had shifted subtly and gave Zhong San to catch a glimpse of that ethereal face. He'd felt uncomfortable in his chest as his heart raced furiously. 

Now, he was running back to his courtyard to spill his grievances to his twin. How could he have fallen in love at first sight with his brother? He'd seen his brother so many times but just now he caught a glimpse and immediately fell in love? Was it because of his face? No, that's not right since his heart had already been racing before he saw his face but hadn't realized it. 

"AH! Second Brother, call a exorcist. I've been possessed by a Demon!"

Zhong Er Ju looked up from the paper he was writing calligraphy on. He noticed Zhong San's flushed cheeks and how out of breath he was so placed the brush down and moved his right arm back before releasing the sleeve he had been holding with his left hand. 

"What's the matter?"

Zhong San scurried over and tugged on his brother's sleeve and gave him pitiful eyes. 

"Brother," he looked at his older brother seriously and with a solemn air said, "I've been possessed by the Demon of Lust."

Zhong Er's face covered with black lines before he kicked out his foot and hit Zhong San in the stomach. The younger of the two clutched his stomach and cried tears of blood inside. 

"Ah, brother.. wuu... why did you kick me?"

"Exorcise the Demon. Do you feel Lustful now?"

Zhong San felt like crying. No matter what, if he sees that person even in pain he'd probably still get hard. 

"Second Brother... I'm in love with first brother. Please give me your blessing."

Zhong Er kicked Zhong San again and shut the door to his room in his 3rd Brother's face. 

"Is that a yes?!" Zhong San didn't get an answer from the other side of the door and gave up. He walked to his room and began changing into 'commoner' clothes. He was planning to go find his future wife. 

Zhong Yi was walking leisurely down the cobblestone streets and looking at all the street stalls that lined the way

Zhong Yi was walking leisurely down the cobblestone streets and looking at all the street stalls that lined the way. There were people selling weapons and clothing in some stalls while others sold food. Zhong Yi was ignoring the material things and focusing on all the delicious looking food. 

He stood out even though he'd made his clothes to blend in with the commoners; using very cheap fabric that was soft on the skin. His face was so beautiful and the way he walked was so elegant that he stood out like a sore thumb among the market. People even felt as though they were dirty compared to Zhong Yi even if they just bathed. 

"Pretty lady, why not try my meat buns?" - Vendor 1

"No, try my boiled duck!" -Vendor 2

"No one can resist my candied shaws." - Vendor 3

Zhong Yi was irritated that they'd mistaken him for a female and was about to correct them when someone stepped in front of him and shadowed his smaller figure from the sun. Everyone grew quite and stared with wide eyes at the person who just appeared. 

Who didn't know who the 3rd Prince was? He was constantly in the Market buying random items to help the Vendor's working strenuously underneath the hot sun with barely any business by the end of the day. Why had the 3rd prince stepped in front of that lady, they were all wondering. 

"I'm very sorry to inconvenience everyone. My older brother hasn't been outside before and seems to be looking around at the moment," Zhong San greeted everyone cordially with a light smile. 

Everyone was stunned speechless. They knew who the 3rd Prince's 2nd brother looked like so this had to be the 'infamous trash' 1st Prince to be his older brother. Some stared with their jaw slightly slacked as they were filled with disbelief. 

"Damn! Who said the Crown Prince was trash?"

"Yeah, Yeah! Who said he was a fat waste?! Really damn! Hateful! Pah~ Pah~"

Sounds of angry shouts echoed in the surroundings as they realized all those rumors has been about this beautiful fairy standing in front of them. Zhong Yi looked at this third brother in confusion. Is this my lover? My heart feels unsettled and if I recall, this third brother always looked at the original Zhong Yi with pity but never tried to help him. 

"First Brother, do you want to get something to eat," he turned and asked Zhong Yi. 

Zhong Yi looked into those silver eyes and couldn't help but tear up a bit. Zhong San nervously stepped forward and tried to comfort his brother with all the people in the surroundings staring at them. 

"Ah~ First brother, no need to get emotional about food! I'll definitely feed you til you're full!"

He began to lead Zhong Yi away from the crowd and towards a restaurant that his 2nd Brother and him owned secretly. Zhong San had actually forgotten to grab his money pouch in his hurry to catch up with this First Brother. 

The Guards who had secretly followed the First Prince were wondering since when had the Third Prince been friendly with their young master. 

A/N: I'm going to post this now since I've had no sleep and feel my eyes burning excessively. If I want to add more to this chapter I'll write a short .5 chapter next once I wake up. Enjoy this while I sleep.