Chapter 31

**Taehyung's POV**

I stood in my room, getting ready because Jungkook said that he was taking me out again. He said that we are going to a movie. I don't know what movie we're seeing, but I think it will be good no matter what. I happily jumped down the stairs, creating a thumping noise with each step. I saw Jungkook standing in the kitchen and immediately started talking. 

" Is it warm enough to go outside without a jacket? " I asked, watching him direct his attention to me. 

" It's night, but it's going on summer so it should be fine. " He said. 
( If you lived in the hellhole I live in its 80-90 degrees at night in the summer. I question who built cities over deserts )

" Okay. I'm ready. " I said. I've never seen him wear anything but black. We walked to his garage as the doors to the same car we used last time opened. The spaceship building set, that I learned was called lego, still sat in the back seat. 

" I forgot this was here. " He said, quickly taking the box inside. He returned and we both slid into the car. He drove out of the garage and we made our way back to the city. I couldn't see the surroundings too well because it was dark. Once we began to enter the city, street lights lit up the area. There weren't as many people out as there was last time we came. He pulled into a large parking lot in front of a big building that was lit up with lights. The entrance was rounded and had huge glass windows. After Jungkook parked the car, we both got out as I stared at the building. 

" I have a question. " I said as we began walking towards the illuminated building. Jungkook hummed, signaling me to continue. 
" Why do people go to see movies when you can watch them at home? " I asked, noticing the large crowds of people that were here. 

" The movies that play here aren't released to watch at home yet. It's also fun to leave the house. " He stated. That makes sense. 

" I see. " I said. 

" Even though I'm not short on money, the food here is overpriced. Scratch that, everything is overpriced. " He said as we arrived at the ticket booth. 

" I don't have to get anything if you don't want me to. " I said. We were now standing in line. 

" I didn't say that I wouldn't spend the money on the overpriced things. " He said as we arrived at the front to buy tickets. I've never done this before, so I silently allowed him to get them. 

" Do you want to sit at the back or the front? " He asked me. I have no idea what the inside looks like. How am I supposed to answer this question? 

" Back? " I said, sounding unsure of my answer. He finished getting the tickets and handed one to me. We walked into the building, the delicious smell of food hitting me. He gave the dude the tickets and he tore half of it off. Despite the crowd outside, there wasn't that big of a line at the snack bar. We walked up to the snack bar as I allowed him to order the stuff. 

" What do you want? " He asked me, handing me a very large cup that I took without realizing. 

" Anything as long as it's not popcorn. I don't like popcorn. " I said. 

" I finally managed to find something you don't like. Go fill your drink up. " He said. I looked around, spotting a machine with pictures of soda on it. I walked over to it, making sure I wouldn't crash into anybody. I realized that the machine was electronic. Technology makes things more difficult. I tried to sneakily watch that the person at the machine next to me was doing. I copied them, shoving the cup into the metal piece to get ice. I used the touchscreen to select the soda, pouring it in with the button. That wasn't too difficult. I put a lid on the cup and poked a straw through the hole. 

" Taehyung! " I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned around, observing a figure run towards me. It was Hoseok, the guy I met at the mall. 

" Hi. " I greeted him when he arrived before me. 

" Hello! How have you been? " Hoseok asked. We met once and he is acting like we're close friends. I don't mind it, though. 

" I've been good. " I said, shifting the drink in my hands because it was making them cold. 

" That's good. I saw the weirdest thing on the news about a murder. Their son was either dead or missing I think and he had the same name as you. He was also the same age. It was weird. " He spoke as I felt hands place themselves on my shoulders. I glanced behind me to see Jungkook standing there. Okay, say something not stupid. 

" That is odd. My parents work abroad and I've lived with my close friend here for years. " I said, gesturing towards Jungkook. I feel bad to lie to him, but what am I supposed to say? 

" Awe. How cool would it of been if you were their long lost son or something? " He said. Not cool at all, but you wouldn't know that. I heard Jungkook clear his throat. 
" Oh hi! I'm Hoseok. " He said, directing his gaze towards Jungkook. I watched as they both shook hands. 

" Jungkook. " He said. 

" My movie is going to start soon. It was nice seeing you again and nice meeting you, Jungkook! " He said, walking away from us. Jungkook's hands left my shoulders, picking up a box from the counter next to us. 

" He's nice. " I said, following him down the opposite hallway that Hoseok went into. Doors that lead to theatres lined the walls. Jungkook didn't respond as I followed him into one of the dark rooms. My jaw dropped at the size of the screen. 

" Our seats are up there. " Jungkook whispered, pointing to the very back row. We walked up the steps, sitting in our seats. Jungkook handed me the box and I opened it to see what was inside. Inside was a wrapped up hot dog and nachos. I took one of the nachos and shoved it in my mouth as the movie began. The back row was above the rest, so nobody's head was in my way. After I finished all the food in the box, I set the empty box on the floor by my feet. I set my arm on the armrest, leaning back in my seat to focus on the movie. I sipped my drink with my other hand, feeling Jungkook glace over to me from time to time. I wasn't bothered because he does that all the time. My attention was grabbed from the pictures on the screen when I felt his hand slowly slide on top of mine. I stared at our hands for a few seconds before returning my gaze to the screen, allowing his hand to stay there. I didn't mind it anyways. However, my attention was grabbed again when I felt his hand slither under mine, holding my fingers. I moved my thumb over his wrist so our palms were aligned. It felt more natural. I can't tell you why, but I liked the feeling. I looked back to the screen, letting him hold my hand. I subconsciously let a small smile form on my face. His hand was cold, but it didn't bother me. He has always felt noticeably cold to me. It's not just his hands either. When we hug, his whole body is cold. I just assumed it was a vampire thing because Jimin and Jin are always cold as well. I relaxed into the seat, feeling a soft squeeze on the hand that he held. I squeezed his hand back, completely forgetting what the movie was about at this point. We spent the rest of the movie sending squeezes back and forth while I tried to contain my giggles.