Chapter 22.

Authors Note

I'll keep this short, just want to give a MAJOR Dedicaton TO

@Sarahsational check out her amazing story 'What Lies Beneath' ... Love ya' & thank you for always encouraging me😘

A shoutout to @LegallyStyles go check out her story AZURE it's seriously became a part of my favorites. I'm surprised more people haven't check her story out it's so good. 😊

Dont forget to Vote/Comment thanks guys😊

Anissa's POV

"Stop staring," I teasingly tell Harry as I type a message to Emily.

She's been messaging me all week about table settings and color schemes for her wedding, each option literally looks exactly the same to me, or maybe it just feels that way since I can't concentrate on anything other than Harry.

"I was just about to say the same to you," Harry tells me in a flamboyant voice as he lays a little closer next to me. His bare arm brushes against my shoulder sending an electric feeling through my body.

He just had to sleep in nothing but boxers to torture me.

"Are you done being on your phone? I'm ready to go to sleep," Harry whines wrapping his arms around my waist. His touch burns through my thin silk nightie making me jump causing me to involuntarily let go of my phone, dropping it right on my face.

"See you're so tired you can't even hold your phone correctly," Harry tells me in between laughs. I move his arms so I can get up off the bed to put my phone away.

"Hurry up and turn off the light," Harry whines laying back with his arms covering his face. I sneak a quick glance at Harry's amazing V lines before I hit the light switch.

I lay down suddenly feeling really weird to be sharing such a tiny bed with a practically naked Harry.

"Can you sleep on the floor?" I ask as I watch Harry start to make himself comfortable. He stops and looks at me as if I just asked him to jump out of the train.

"Fuck no. Do you see how small that floor space is? Do you see how not small I am?" He asks waving his hands around himself.

"Fine, I'll sleep on the floor then," I huff.

"Why can't we just share the same bed? It's not a big deal," Harry whines grabbing my arm as I try to get off the bed.

"Because I don't feel comfortable. Goodnight," I tell him pulling the pillow from under his head, I toss it onto the floor and lay down. It isn't the most comfortable thing but it'll do.

I'd sleep on needles if it meant I wouldn't have to share a bed with Harry in nothing but boxers.

"Anissa you're being stupid, just sleep in the bed," Harry tells me as he leans over the side to look down at me on the floor, "Anissa. Anissa, come on. You can't sleep on the floor!"

"Shh. I'm already asleep," I snap. After a few moments I hear Harry finally lay back down onto the bed.

Harry's POV

I suddenly am awoken with a weird feeling, I don't even remember falling asleep.

I look down on the floor to check on Anissa and I feel my self panic when I don't see her there.

I quickly jump out of bed and fumble with my pants, pulling them on quickly.

I walk down the dimly lit hallways of the train searching around frantically for a messy head of hair.