Chapter 46

Samantha's P.O.V

"Ready to go to Craig's office?" Mahogany asks snapping me out of my trance. I've been sitting on the edge of my hotel bed for the past maybe twenty minutes. Mahogany had to literally pull me out of bed to take my medicine and eat. She then forced me to get dressed in non sweatpants an hour ago. My life's a wreck. I'm in a pair of overall shorts with a blue crop top with a cool lace design that goes around the bottom and is scalloped. I'm not really even happy enough to enjoy my outfit. I'm not even gonna bother putting makeup on because I feel horrible, therefore I should look horrible.

"Get up, come on." She threw me a pair of grey vans and I just thought of how Shawn always wears vans. I started crying and Mahogany just looked at me like I have three heads.

"What happen?"

"Shawn always wears vans." She in hissed through her teeth and handed me a pair of Keds. I put them on and stopped crying after a few minutes. We walked to Craig's office and the women told us to go straight back.

"Hello sweetie what's up so I was think- what happened to you?" He asks suddenly concerned.

"Her and Shawn may have broken up last night." Mahogany says in a low voice.

"I'm so sorry, don't worry things work out. Remember that."

"Thanks. Don't tell Jack though I don't want him knowing."

"That's fine ready to call him?"

"Yeah." He pushed the keyboard to his computer toward me and I typed in my Skype and called Jack.

"Hey Sammy and Mahogany." He looked toward Craig and smiled.

"You must be Craig Collins, I'm Jack."

"Nice to meet you, as you know she had the shoot yesterday and let me tell you she looked fabulous. On a scale of amazing she was off the chart." I started blushing and smiling.

"Wow, well nice job Sammy."

"Thanks Jack." I laugh.

"So on a business level I would love to be her manager, she's a fantastic girl and she can definitely model. On a contract level, I do know Vanity Teen wants her because of yesterday's shoot. By signing that contract she would be flying to LA to have a shoot at least once a month and that's just for their shoots. She will also definitely be getting other outside shoots for different company's. I know Brandy Melville seemed to like her and once the pictures from yesterday come out there will be more offers."

"Well by the looks of it Sammy would love to have you as her manager and you seem like you would fit that position really well. What are the other terms with the contract though?"

"It's a contract that they will represent her through me and by signing it she will just be getting more and more photo shoots."

"Well I would need to talk it out with her in person, but I'm sure it's a yes." Jack says and I smile.

"Well, what does Sammy think?"

"Sammy thinks she'll take it." I say laughing.

"In that case, do you really know what you're getting yourself into?" Jack says bluntly.

"Well you will be flying and going from shoot to shoot and doing schooling at least three hours a day." Craig speaks truthfully.

"Well I really like doing it, so why wouldn't I?"

"If you really want it, sign the contract, but read it over." Craig hands me the contract and I read it through and start looking for any catches. I don't see and but I take a few last glances.