Chapter 16

Deyjah Harris
My phone buzzed multiple times making me wake up and look towards my phone making me wonder who was texting my phone like that.

"Who the fuck blowing up her phone like that?" I heard Clarence ask.

I looked at him as he looked at me waiting for me to grab my phone.

I grabbed my phone and seen a had more than twenty Twitter notifications from one person. JOYCE! Yes Clarence babymama.

@Thatgirljojo: Bitch act like she winning or something just cause she got my baby father 🤣 girl you ain't gonna have him for too long.

@Thatgirljojo: I have three kids by him this will be your first child by him.. if it's even his.

"Your babymama" I gave the phone to Clarence and laughed getting up going to the bathroom doing my business.

After I did my business I wiped myself and flushed the toilet then washed my hands walking out the door.

I walked out and saw Clarence frowning up while holding my phone reading what his babymama was saying about me.

"Naah she got me fucked up she not finna be talking about you like that" he said tossing my phone on my pillow and grabbing his phone as I got on the bed and grabbed his phone.

"No baby don't call her that's what she want you to do she want that kinda attention from you.. I'm honestly not bothered by it she a bitter ass babymama and I'm not about to stoop to her level she ain't even worth my time I got better things to do! I got a baby that's coming in a few months you think I'm finna argue with a bitch that's obsessing over a nigga who don't even want her? Fuck no" I told him as he looked at me and nodded. "My fault Ion even be meaning to call her out her name it just slips when she does shit like this"

"You right baby you right and we just gotta let God handle her" Clarence said as I nodded.

My phone buzzed three times making us frown as it started to buzz again.

I grabbed my phone and seen that Reginae had said something to her.

@Reginae_carter1: How old are you again? Worrying about a 19 year old whose making more money than you! Stop trying to bring people down because you're mad and bitter because your baby father is in a happy relationship with a baby on the way instead of chasing up behind you! You need to grow up because you're too old for this petty bullshit and if you wanna fight just let me know cause you ain't fighting no pregnant girl especially my lil sis so if Yeen gone be a grown woman and let your baby daddy be happy with somebody that he's actually in love with Imma continue to wanna beat you up😌 now you have a nice day may God Bless you❤️🙏🏾.

"She went off" Clarence said as I laughed.

"I know that's right" I said making Clarence laugh.

"What we doing today though?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Ion know I'll think about it later but I'm hungry so wake the kids up" I told him and he got up out the bed and walked behind me outside.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen grabbing the cereal putting it on the counter.

I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon out the drawer.

The kids soon came downstairs rubbing their face still half sleep.

"Sit down" Clarence told the kids as they sat down. "What y'all want to eat?"

"I want Cereal" Billy told him.