Chapter 44 - You and I

Ashley's POV

After that day, my father had not been talking to me. And James was avoiding me as much as possible. He had been abroad since that day. I felt bad. I felt like I was stuck.

I was waiting for Blaze at the cafe. He told me he had a surprise for me.

He walked in and looked around, searching for me. When he saw me, he smiled at me and approached me. I smiled at him back and stood up.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed a soft kiss on my neck. Then he placed his hand on my cheek and stroked my cheek gently, looking at me affectionately.

"Are you ready?" He gave me an amused smile. I nodded, smiling.

We left the cafe, holding each other's hand. He gave me a charming smile as he headed us towards his car.

He winked at me as he put his sunglasses on and started the car.

I asked when I noticed we were about to leave the city. "Where are we going?"

"I kidnap you." He gave me a mischievous grin. I smiled at his response.

"Then, I should scream." I gave him a playful smile.

"Yes, but under me." He said seductively as he gave me an arrogant smirk.

"Pervert!" I laughed.

He stopped his car as we arrived at the ranch. We got out of the car.

The place was beautiful and calming. It had already made me relax. I breathed in fresh air, closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes as I gave Blaze a bright smile. He smiled back at me as he approached me and rested his hands on my waist.

"We are here tonight." He whispered in my ear and trailed his lips along my neck.

"But Aspen..."

"Don't worry. Mom will look after him. She knows that we are staying here. And the housekeeper packed some clothes for you. They are in the trunk." He said.

He was so thoughtful; he made me happy. I knew he planned it, because I had been feeling sad for the last few days. I placed my hands on his cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you."

He gave me a bright smile and entwined our fingers as we went to the house.

After unpacking, we went to stroll. The weather was wonderful. A breeze was blowing through my hair. We strolled among the trees. I felt so happy. I leaned my head against his shoulder, holding his hand. He placed a tender kiss on my hair.

He stopped me as he claimed my lips, pushing me back against the tree. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I responded to his kiss. He slid his hand under my blouse and trailed his hands up, sending shivers down my spine.

He pulled my lower lip between his teeth. A loud moan escaped from my mouth. I trailed my hands down from his neck to his chest and started unbuttoning his shirt. He was staring at me with lustful eyes.

I placed a soft kiss on his chest, running my hands on his bare chest. He groaned as he gripped my hair and pulled my face towards his. He reclaimed my lips in a passionate kiss as his hands went down to my jeans.

My lips curled up in a playful smirk as an idea came into my mind. I bit his lower lip, making him groan. As I caught him off guard, I escaped from his arms. He looked at me, confused. I stuck my tongue out and gave him a playful grin. I started running towards the house.

Before I arrived at the house, he had caught me by my waist.

"Where are you running, kitten?" He said huskily as he smirked.

I stepped on his feet as I escaped from his embrace again,laughing.

He gave me a mischievous smirk as he said playfully. "Come to your Daddy?" I burst out laughing.

He caught me again and tightened his grip around my waist as he kissed my neck. In a flash, he threw me over his shoulder and slapped my butt playfully as he laughed happily.

He carried me directly to the bedroom and threw me onto the bed. He gave me an arrogant smirk as he crawled on the bed and brushed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my hands around his neck,pulling him closer to me. He pressed his bulge against my stomach. I moaned into his mouth. He slid his hand under my blouse, lifting it up, caressing my stomach. I arched my back in desire.

He got rid of my blouse quickly. My bra followed my blouse and it lay on the floor beside my blouse. He put my nipple into his mouth, biting it slightly. I moaned, closing my eyes shut as I pressed my head back against the pillow. He was squeezing my nipple between his fingers while teasing my other nipple with his tongue. I moaned again and again.

I needed him. Now!

"Please." I muttered in need for him.

"What do you want, baby?" He asked, looking at me lustfully. His voice was deep and hoarse.

"You." I responded as I pulled him towards me by placing my hand on the back of his neck. I kissed him greedily.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slid his hand under my panties. He started teasing me with his fingers. The room filled with my moans.

He pulled his hand out of my panties and stood up. He took my jeans and panties off. He took his clothes off afterwards. He pushed my legs apart and positioned himself between my legs.

"Please." I pleaded impatiently. I was burning in desire.

A loud groan escaped from my mouth as our bodies became one.

I rested my head against his chest as he was running his fingertip up and down my back. We were laying in silence; the only noise was our heartbeats.

"I feel so relaxed and happy. Thank you for bringing me here." I admitted as I lifted my head up.

"Which one made you more relaxed: the place or my masterful skills?" He winked at me playfully.

"Pervert!" I laughed as I hit his chest playfully.

He laughed happily as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me against his chest. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I rested my head against his chest as my eyelids got heavier.